Re: 1990 sho problems
1. When the airbag light blinks like that it is giving you a "trouble" code. You can see if your local parts store can check those codes or not. If not then maube ask around and see if anyone you know works at a dealership so they can use the Rotundra to check the codes.
2. This light could be just going bonkers. It could also mean that you have a low charge on your alternator. Check the regulator and see what the voltage is and that will tell you if your alternator is going bad. The local parts store can do that for you.
3. This means you have a faulty door pin on one of your doors. If you look in your door jam and in the middle you will see a "pin" that moves in when you close the door. If you find the faulty one you can either disconnect it or get a new one. They are pretty cheap.
4. I havent heard of this light before so I would have to say check all lights being low beams, high beams, and fog lights. If they all work then ya most likely have a bad connector somewhere. If it gets annoying you can always take the bulb out of the dash cluster.
5. With this its either you need new bulbs or the fuse is shot. So, check both and go from there.
Hope this helps!!!
2004 F150 STX
2003 Explorer XLT Limited
I'd rather be judged by twelve then carried by six