Alright. My owners manual is officially MIA. I'd just like to gather some opinions on what else I should do for the 200K service, or 125K miles. I know it's mostly a repeat of the 60K service, but would like some feedback anyway so I have everything for reference when it hits 300,000km!
What I've done this weekend:
- synthetic oil & filter change
- synthetic transmission oil & filter change
- replace spark plugs (new wires are on order)
- checked brakes, underbody & driveline - full visual inspection
- rotated tires
- completed brake fluid flush
- fan belt checked
- air filter checked
- replaced O2 sensors last month
What the dealer will do:
It's going back to the dealer so they can fix the faulty T-stat they installed last month by the way. While it's there I'm having them do some things that I don't have time for.
+ power steering fluid flush
+ coolant flush & fill with heater core service (backflush)
+ A/C check
+ alternator/battery load test
What else? Thanks.
'11 Ram Quad Cab 4x4 SXT 5.7L HEMI (stock); 48,500m
'06 Pontiac G6 GT 3.5L 220hp; 64,000m
'12 Chrysler 200 Limited 3.6L 283hp; 28,000m
'99 Taurus 3.0L 2V Vulcan 145hp; 154,300m - Traded
Amsoil in all vehicles!