Re: 2000 Ford taurus codes
po301 is cylinder 1 misfiring. This could be any number of reasons.
1. Bad plug
2. loose lead
3. Bad Ignition coild
4. Ignition circuit going bad
5. Injector failing
6. Upstream HO2S have a build up of carbon on them
7. Compression pressure issues
8. Timing belt needs replacement or adjustment.
9. Crankshaft position sensor dirty or failing
10. Air intake dirty of failing
11. MAP Sensor failing
12. Fuel pressure dropped or even have a clogged fuelfilter
13. Crankshaft position sensor circuit and connector failures
or even just a Bad tune
With the bank one lean code it could be
1. MAP sensor output failing
2. Dirty Injector
3. Fuel pressure issues
4. Intake air leaks
5. Heated oxygen sensor has too much carbon build up or is failing.
Putting 2 and 2 together I would look at the plugs, leads, O2's and check your injectors. Without really being able to see it first hand I am guessing at what would need to be replaced, but with the indications and codes it generally falls into one of the 4 i pointed out.