Re: 96 Taurus hard to start, when fuel tank low
Thanks for reply, here is more information.
1) I scanned with OBDII, but no code reported
2) This problem occurs all most every time, except the fuel tank level
is over 3/4.
However, when the tank is high, it just somewhat improves, not solves
totally. it takes 2 ~ 3 seconds to start the engine.
I believe it should start within one second, if everything normal.
3) The symptom is, the first starting allways fails, and 2nd or 3rd try
4) Once started, symptom disappeared to the next time,
another words, if I turn off the engineen, and then,
to start the engineen, it is OK with the first starting.
5) If long time passes(several hours), since engine stopped,
then, a same problem occurs.
6) Just for test, I set the key to ACC, and push the accel. pedal
2 ~ 3 time, before turn on the starting motor, but result is same.