As per Ford manual
1. Raise vehicle on hoist.
2. Remove RH front wheel and tire assembly.
3. Remove RH splash shield from front fender apron for access to crankshaft pulley
4. Remove accessory drive belt
5. CAUTION: Rotating the crankshaft in a counter clockwise direction may cause timing chains to bind and may cause engine damage.
Install Flywheel Holding Tool 303-544 (T96P-6375-A) to transaxle case and engage flywheel
6. Note: The accessory drive crankshaft pulley uses left hand threading. Rotate crankshaft pulley clockwise to remove.
Remove the accessory drive crankshaft pulley bracket retaining nuts from engine front cover
7. Remove accessory drive crankshaft pulley and bracket.
8. Remove Flywheel Holding Tool 303-544 (T96P-6375-A).
1. Follow removal procedure in reverse order.
2. Tighten crankshaft pulley into crankshaft damper counterclockwise to 95-105 Nm (70-77 lb-ft). Tighten bracket retaining nuts to 20-30 Nm (15-22 lb-ft). Tighten retaining screws for splash shield securely.