Ford Forums banner

Looking to buy a SHO.. need some help

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  89TempoGLS 
#1 ·
Someone in my area is selling a 1995 Taurus SHO MTX.. it has 180,000 miles, 5 speed, no A/C (cut out for SC), tan leather seats, most pwr options, but it leaks a little oil and tranny fluid. It has a custom intake and thats the only mod... do u think 800 bucks is too much or reasonable? It does run pretty damn good. Wat do y'all think?

#3 ·
My 93 SHO leaks and has sense new, from the rear main. The trans leaked out on the axle seal on the passenger side and was replaced when I put in the new clutch, eazy fix. $800 sounds real good for a 95 SHO.

#4 ·
I think both leaks are from the pans, (oil pan and trans. pan). nothing major. The car does have a new clutch, and transmission. I thought it sounded like a good deal when i first heard it too. I've always wanted a SHO, and it looks like i'm finally gettin one. I'm so excited. The only problem is that's 800 bucks that's not goin into my Tempo, but oh well, i've got plenty of time to save for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.