SHOs over 300K miles?????????? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Taurus | Mercury Sable | Ford Taurus SHO | 1986-2007
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Taurus | Mercury Sable | Ford Taurus SHO | 1986-2007 Forum for discussion of the Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable and Ford Taurus SHO. Covers vehicle years: 1986-2007

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2001, 15:15   #1 (permalink)
SHO Member

SHOs over 300K miles??????????

Now and again I enquire whether there are other SHOs out there that have clocked over 300K..........currently Snowwind is 311,138miles and rolling!
Let me know.

snowwind and lil sis "Lucille"
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2001, 05:03   #2 (permalink)
SHO Member

Hello myself.........I'll answer.. That way I'll know this thread got an update....since I never got an answer. We figured out that Lucille is really Snowwind's neice.....she is not quite his sis, since they are less similar than first thought.:s6:
Old 11-05-2001, 16:01   #3 (permalink)
shopower

hello not me

I will answer your post since only one answered mine. No I do not have that wonderful engine over 300k but both engines (one in the car and the other in my backyard) have roughly 120K. If you are wondering why their is a engine my backyard? Well ask me and I will tell you. In fact ask me anything I will try to tell you. Hey at least we can be the only SHO owners alive and love to talk about them. Hope to see you soon!
Old 11-06-2001, 20:30   #4 (permalink)
SHO Member

:s6: hello to it;'s not me......
this board is surely not the simplist to understand all the commands.........my SHOs aren't the only ones with a few miles on them.......I can't tell if I'm posting new msg. or responding to your reply,,,,,
but I think you may be right......we could be the only 2 in the country here.....

snowwind:s5
Old 11-11-2001, 22:00   #5 (permalink)
shomom10

Smile

ahh more sho lovers. 91 mtx mocha at 132000 miles and running strong.
Old 11-17-2001, 20:03   #6 (permalink)
shopower

eek Well lets see....

I myself think this is a confusing forum myself, but where else is a larger collection of Sho owners???

91mtx used to be mocha, Black
Old 11-18-2001, 08:48   #7 (permalink)
SHO Member

SHOtimes@topica.com You have to subscribe, but just follow the directions and it's a snap.....have 100 or so posts to your mail a day however,,,,then depending on what part of the country you are in, i.e., what state, there are state chapters of the SHOclub you can join too....look into that I am a member of the LSSHOC.....Lone Star SHO Club.....Houston, Texas....maybe, you are in Texas too?? Then there is the Delphi Forum and the Infopop SHO Forum too.....I would need to e-mail you an invite from them.....so what is your preferred e-mail address to receive the invite????hum?
Snowwind
Old 11-27-2001, 14:30   #8 (permalink)
car_guy01

cool

im a new member and also have an sho its a 94 green with mocha interior
Old 11-27-2001, 14:31   #9 (permalink)
car_guy01

you all must be gone but ill be around daily
Old 11-27-2001, 16:11   #10 (permalink)
SHO Member

No, I'm here lurking and reading, I want to find out if any needs any help with SHOs, we have more than just this msg. board for help, but I can steer them to the other paths if they/you need....

snowwind.....Houston, Texas
employee, Lone Star Ford, been there 3 weeks in warehouse, very few SHO parts for GenI and we are one of the main distributing centers for parts in the south.....
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Taurus | Mercury Sable | Ford Taurus SHO | 1986-2007