Where's The Tuner Guys? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Taurus | Mercury Sable | Ford Taurus SHO | 1986-2007
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Taurus | Mercury Sable | Ford Taurus SHO | 1986-2007 Forum for discussion of the Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable and Ford Taurus SHO. Covers vehicle years: 1986-2007

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2005, 09:22   #1 (permalink)

cool Where's The Tuner Guys?

So I bought an '05 Ford Taurus SE. I'm bringing her home today, and the question hits me. What do I want to do with this beautiful car with only 5600 miles on it. It's got a 3.0L v6... It's got a CD Player... It's got the luxury look with woodgrain dash and steering wheel. So, what do I need to do to it?

This is where all the Ford Tuner guys come in.. Help me out, guys. She's new, she's untouched, and she's waiting... Throw me some ideas on this beast.

Money??? No worries here. I'm deploying for Afghanistan in January, coming home in one year, with roughly $70,000 to play with.

So, come out of hiding!! Help this new Ford driver out.
05SpeedinTauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2005, 21:36   #2 (permalink)

Re: Where's The Tuner Guys?

Damn! yeah i also have a taurus, but if i had $70k to play with, then i sure as hell wouldnt be driving one. i would suggest trading it in towards a better, easier to tune car. but if that is not an option, then it all d-pends on what you want out of the car. do you want it to have a custom look to it, you want performance. then when you deside what you want to do, then we can help you deside what you should do to get what you want
goattee34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:58   #3 (permalink)

Re: Where's The Tuner Guys?

I'm looking for a custom look, a sound system like no other, and a little more power behind the wheel.
05SpeedinTauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Taurus | Mercury Sable | Ford Taurus SHO | 1986-2007