05 Mustang Tuners:Saleen, Roush, etc..... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2004, 13:02   #1 (permalink)

05 Mustang Tuners:Saleen, Roush, etc.....

"This article is going to be a little strange to read. I translated it from German to English. Stacy"

Auto Motor and Sport

Ford mustang: In the hands of the tuner the new Ford's is still mustang to toppen?

Naturally, the American tuner say themselves and the epitome of the Musclecars still more muscles gave. Are only spoilers, wheels and Schweller or equal an achievement kit with 500 HP. The latter offers the namhafteste all US Ford-Tuner Saleen. In the spring the S281 E with a 4.6-Liter-V8 and 500 HP is to come on the market. Who wants to let it concern a little more calmly, which should itself limit to the S281. Here the V8 comes to 325 HP - as loaded version S281 sports club the output amounts to 400 horse power. A sport brake assembly with 14 tariff large brake disks in Ford GT size are the propulsion potent mustang to restrain. Also on the inside Saleen did not leave itself rags. Each customer finds leather seats, special floor mats, running pedals with improved Grip and operating path schaltwegeverkuerzung. With S281 sports club and e-models are there beyond that still announcements for load pressure and air temperature. The price begin with converted 31,800 euro. Nightrider and crying yellow in November 2004 the tuner brings to Roush its interpretation of the mustangs on the market. New bumpers at the front and at the tail, spoiler work, light alloy wheels in 19 the tariff format and a setting lower around approximately three centimeters let the Roush roush-Mustang appear more aggressive in the rear view mirror.

SALEEN MUSTANG

In spring 2005 the S281 E with a 4.6-Liter V8 and 500 HP is to come on the market.

Each Saleen customer finds leather seats, special floor mats, running pedals with improved Grip and operating path schaltwegeverkuerzung.

4.6L 325 HP V-8

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2004, 13:09   #2 (permalink)

Re: Germany: 05 Mustang Tuners:Saleen, Roush.....

05 ROUSH MUSTANG

New bumpers at the front and at the tail, spoiler work, light alloy wheels in 19 the tariff format and a setting lower around approximately three centimeters let the Roush Mustang appear more aggressive in the rear view mirror.

The powerful front spoiler with integrated fog headlights provides for tidy overhauling prestige.

My next Ford.....
Old 10-29-2004, 13:20   #3 (permalink)

05 STEEDA MUSTANG

More achievement and a new optics promises the Tuning Steeda. To the Tuning SEMA shows the noble Screaming Yellow Q400.

MRT Street performance sets with its mash seaweed interpretation on an optics package with turbocharger updates. Highlight: The black headlights as well as the modified hood with scoop.

Tuner Cervini's announces a Eleanor Body kit for the Ford mustang.

My next Ford.....
Old 10-30-2004, 08:00   #4 (permalink)

2005 Saleen Mustang

Motor Trend

Up to 20 other aftermarket companies are expected to make a pony car splash in Las Vegas in early November at SEMA, but legendary car-builder Saleen carries the distinction of being the first firm to display a complete 2005 Ford Mustang tuner model at a major show. Treated to a full transformation, the S281 exterior features a unique grille, turn signals, side skirts, rear spoiler, rear diffuser, and naturally, Saleen wheels. The interior also features unique Saleen gauges, trim, and S281 floor mats and a special Saleen numbering plaque on the dash. The basic S281 package nudges horsepower 25 notches to 325. The S281 SC adds a blower that pushes output to 400 horsepower. In the spring, the extreme S281 E will take that output to 500 hp. Complementing the powertrain is a comprehensive brake, steering, and suspension upgrade. Pricing for the 2005 Saleen S281 starts at around $38,000 and just under $45,000 for the supercharged model.

My next Ford.....
Old 10-31-2004, 14:17   #5 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Re: 05 Mustang Tuners:Saleen, Roush, etc.....

Thanks Stacy .You were right , it was a little strange to read and the odd German word in there made it a bit interesting. That Roush Mustang looks great.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:53   #6 (permalink)

Twenty'll get you 281: Saleen enters his third car-making decade with new Mustang

MARK VAUGHN/AUTOWEEK

Who would have thoughtwhen Steve Saleen built three Mustangs in 1984 that it would lead to this? His company has built 9000 cars, from Mustangs, to Ford Focuses, S7 supercars and the mighty Ford GT. There are even Saleen Thunderbirds. While you weren’t looking, Saleen, the company, turned 20.

The latest family member is the S281, Saleen’s take on the new Ford Mustang. S281 production starts Nov. 1, with Saleen modifications similar to those done on earlier Mustangs. There are three models—the S281, S281 S/C and the beefy S281 E—and each gets an exterior designed by Steve Saleen.

Engine work starts with a 325-hp version of the Ford V8 in the base car, a 400-hp supercharged version in the S/C and a 500-hp engine in the mighty E. Prices have not been set, but expect to pay about $38,000 for an S281, $43,000 for an S/C and $53,000 for an E.

Saleen has turned into quite the industry player. There are Saleen production facilities in Irvine, California; Troy, Michigan; and Montreal. Saleen’s Michigan facility assembles and paints the Ford GT; S281s and Focus N20s are made in Montreal for the Canadian market; and Saleen Irvine produces the S281, N20 Focus and S7.

The car that earned Saleen a chance to work on the new Ford GT is his S7. An exotic, all-American sports car that’s the stuff of teen dreams, the S7 has for its short life been, if not cloaked in mystery, then occasionally dressed in it. One question about it: How many exist? Saleen says 53 of the S7 supercars have been built; we called all S7 dealers to verify sales, and the total came to 14. Saleen says those numbers don’t jibe because we have not accounted for 10 race cars, early private car sales that did not go through his dealer network, sales from dealers that no longer handle S7s, and European sales.

While we can’t verify the location of every S7, Saleen has clearly become a major factor in the world of specialty vehicles and shows no signs of retreating to that three-Mustang-a-year rate. Without direct involvement in racing to distract Saleen from building production cars, and with corporate dollars from Ford for the GT plant—and the likelihood of other limited-production supercars yet to be named—Saleen’s third decade looks promising indeed.

My next Ford.....
Old 11-03-2004, 06:08   #7 (permalink)

Has anyone got a pic of the engine management??

If so can you post it to let me see!

Thanks

Russ
thebrunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 21:36   #8 (permalink)

Sorry Russ, I wasn't able to find one for you.

My next Ford.....
Old 11-03-2004, 21:38   #9 (permalink)

Roush Performance Mustang

By AUTOWEEK

Incorporating features reminiscent of a racecar, the Ford Mustang by Roush Performance falls somewhere in between the bounds of race-ready and street-legal. Roush is certainly a brand that supports the concept, having won more than 300 races, and 34 championships in all major series (SCCA, IMSA, NHRA, and all three levels of NASCAR). The Ford Mustang by Roush Performance will help to continue the legacy, by accentuating the proud design themes incorporated in the stock factory "road" version of the 2005 Ford Mustang GT.
Base Vehicle
2005 Ford Mustang GT Coupe Premium
Engine
4.6-liter 3-valve V-8
Powertrain
5-speed manual transmission
Roush 4.6-liter, 3-valve supercharger system with Eaton internals
Chassis
Roush Performance suspension (shocks, springs, sway bars & control arms)
Alcon and Roush brakes (14" rotors front and 12" rotors rear)
Wheels & Tires
Super Alloy 18" wheels with performance tires
Exterior
Roush Manufacturing front bumper cover, front chin spoiler, front splitter, hood scoop, side skirts, rear 1/4 window scoops, rear valance and valance inserts, rear wing (3-piece)
Lower fog lamps from Valeo
Roush front and rear window banner
Interior
Classic Soft Trim and Roush leather seats with Jack Roush Signature
Hurst and Roush short throw shifter
Roush floor mats by Falcon Enterprises
SIMCO instrument cluster insert
Woodview molded dash trim kit
Created By
Roush Performance
Livonia, MI
roushperf.com

My next Ford.....
Old 11-03-2004, 23:36   #10 (permalink)

That's cool, thanks for looking!

Russ
thebrunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum