05 Seat problems - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008, 10:08   #1 (permalink)

05 Seat problems

Hello,

I have a 05 GT Premium that I purchased new. I have started to notice funny spots on the back of the drivers seat, they appear to be shiny, soft impressions that are getting worse. I have been to the dealer and had a Ford rep look at them and the only answer is "Outside influence causing seat damage" which is not covered. These seats have never been cleaned with chemicals and nothing is pressing against it but the problem is growing. Has anyone else experienced this, what was the cause?

Thanks
jeffm106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 12:38   #2 (permalink)
Never grow up!

Re: 05 Seat problems

Do you have any pics?
Old 07-01-2008, 12:22   #3 (permalink)

Hey, I have the same thing on the back of my driver seat in my '05 (which I bought new)! I asked my daughter who sits back there once in a while if it was anything she did and she said no! Please let me know if you find out anything! Thanks
PONYRYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:46   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONYRYD View Post
Hey, I have the same thing on the back of my driver seat in my '05 (which I bought new)! I asked my daughter who sits back there once in a while if it was anything she did and she said no! Please let me know if you find out anything! Thanks

Hello PONYRYD

Have you had the dealer look at it? The place I purchased from was no help. I am sure it is a defect in the material. Please let me know if you get any results.
jeffm106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum