1981 Mustang Ghia 200ci: trouble locating electrical/vacuum hook ups - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 14:50   #1 (permalink)

1981 Mustang Ghia 200ci: trouble locating electrical/vacuum hook ups

I have a 1981 Mustang Ghia with the 200ci inline six that I bagan replacing the valve cover and gasket, and I'm a bit disappointed to admit I don't recall where everything connects up. I had to have surgery right after I started removing everything, and I hate to say I forgot where many of the electrical/vacuum lines needed to go. I had it in my head at the time, but after my surgery last November I wasn't able to resume reassembling the car until last month and that's where I hit a headache. Everything but one electrical connection is back in place. I use my Ford supplement to identify that it connects to the C135 unit. I got everything else hooked up, ready to go, and I'm just not able to find where this electrical piece connects. Any help, I would really appreciate! :) (PS, my index finger is touching the black wire that connects to the C135 unit)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0001.jpg (69.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0003.jpg (64.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0004.jpg (66.7 KB, 8 views)
DerekG86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2013, 21:53   #2 (permalink)
Dazed and Confused

Re: 1981 Mustang Ghia 200ci: trouble locating electrical/vacuum hook ups

Tried figuring out the color codes, it looks kinda like black with either a yellow or light green trace (BK/YEL or BK/LT GRN). I'm sending you the schematics in hopes that you can better determine your color codes.

http://repairguide.autozone.com/znet...528004e292.gif
http://repairguide.autozone.com/znet...528004e291.gif
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum