Ford Forums banner

1991 Mustang LX conv with less than 1500 miles

1K views 1 reply 0 participants last post by  Monte7377 
G
#1 ·
How much would a 1991 Mustang LX conv with all options and less than 1500 miles be worth? I have located one, and am interested in its "true" value (not bluebook).

Thanks
JPA

G
#2 ·
I don't know for sure what it's "worth", but if it's a 5.0, with a
5 speed, all stock and unmolested, and if it was a desirable color combo, (not blue on blue or something like that) I'd offer the guy 10K for it. With so few miles, you may have to do alot of work to it to get it drivable again. A lot of low milage cars were just parked and not prepped properly for long term storage. Rubber parts could be dried out, the radiator could be shot, the calipers or e-brake could be frozen.... It's basically worth what you're willing to spend. He would probably want more, like 13K - 15K. But I personally wouldn't spend that much even for a car with such low milage because I'd want a car I could drive. Want a museum piece? This is it. Pay the guy his price. If you want a driver, buy something else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.