2000 Mustang V6 Coupe - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 20:36   #1 (permalink)

Smile 2000 Mustang V6 Coupe

I have a black v6 mustang coupe..Everything on it is stock what could I change to give it a better look I have just bought 30% window tint for it
Chamblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2009, 19:04   #2 (permalink)
Thing 1

Re: 2000 Mustang V6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamblin View Post
I have a black v6 mustang coupe..Everything on it is stock what could I change to give it a better look I have just bought 30% window tint for it
Depends what your flavor. Some people like performance, others like stance. The most important thing to remember is budget. Always expect it to cost more than you estimated.

I would grab a 5.0 or mustang magazine and read up for several months before you start anything. Search forums for different ideas that you have to see pros and cons to your idea.

Good luck and keep dreaming. Just remember that your Mustang already looks cool- ITS A MUSTANG.
1meanGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 20:53   #3 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

A good start can be a nice set of wheels. Mustangs look great to start with and a nice set of wheels can really make heads turn.
Old 02-09-2009, 23:13   #4 (permalink)

Thank's for the answers im looking to spend no more than 850 for a set of rims think I should go black or chrome? right now i have 15" stock and what size?
Chamblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 19:32   #5 (permalink)
Thing 1

Check out Mustang Body Kits - Wheels Parts and Mustang Accessories as they have the new black chrome. I purchased some of these last week and they look good! I went with 17x9 95 cobra r. Just remember while tall wheels look good- you will loose ride quality with a smaller sidewall tire and hard launches will be slower to launch the car- so don't go to large. You can also check Ebay for some new take-offs with tires from a newer mustang- just check the offsets carefully.
1meanGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum