2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 18:49   #1 (permalink)

2011 Mustang GT 5.0

I am now the proud owner of a new 2011 Mustang GT. 6 speed, California Special, 3.73 axle. I am having all kinds of fun!!
jlrharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2010, 20:25   #2 (permalink)
2002 F150 XLT

Re: 2011 Mustang GT 5.0

I bet it is fun. How about posting a picture of it?
Old 10-11-2010, 23:39   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlrharley View Post
I am now the proud owner of a new 2011 Mustang GT. 6 speed, California Special, 3.73 axle. I am having all kinds of fun!!
I just joined this forum and wanted to say sup guys/gals!
My B'day was on the 8th (3 days ago) and on the 7th I picked up my first Ford MUSTANG GTCS 3:73:1 axel ratio,Brambo brakes, 6 speed with cruise control (which I find kinda strange lol) in candy apple red!
Lovin everything about this ride, other than the PITA CS rims when it comes to cleaning them, but got that figured out pretty quick.
Tomorrow it gets a K&N air filter and a tint to all glass other than windshield.
Lovin the LONG gears on it,3rd is especially potent and pulls real hard.
I'm not going to be getting into modding this car up, or at least not for the time being.
My other ride, which I am trying to sell for lack of parking space in my driveway is a Dodge.
Been wanting a Mustang for years, just never got to buying one, this new coyote engine and the GT styling convinced me this time around...
Got pretty much everything figured out, but have not yet attempted to "sync" my phone, anyone with info how to do this would be greatly appreciated.I have/use an Apple IPhone 3 GS.
Look forward to meeting a few locals at meets in the greater Toronto area.
Cheers
Mario
5.0GTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:23   #4 (permalink)
2002 F150 XLT

Welcome to the forums Mario. Happy belated birthday. Sounds like it was a great one.
Old 10-12-2010, 19:53   #5 (permalink)

Thanks Bert,sure was man,lovin this ride by the minute and going through gas like my dad was an oil sheik ! Tomorrow I might be getting my glass tinted with legal 35%... I want nothing too dark,just enough to offer some privacy.
Pics to follow as soon as tinting gets done.
Cheers
5.0GTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum