40th Anniversary Mustang and Special Cobra Mustang - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2003, 08:55   #1 (permalink)

40th Anniversary Mustang and Special Cobra Mustang

Automotive News
Rick Kranz
Photos from AutoWeek

While Ford will unveil two special-edition 2004 Mustangs, most of the attention will be on Ford Motor COO Nick Scheele. He is expected to give details about Ford Division's plans for new products. Ford will celebrate the Mustang's 40th anniversary. A limited-edition crimson 40th anniversary 2004 Mustang will debut. The package includes stripes, along with special badging and wheels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 40th_anniv1.jpeg (36.1 KB, 47 views)

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2003, 08:57   #2 (permalink)

A limited-edition 2004 SVT Mustang Cobra Mystichrome also will debut. The car's color-shifting paint changes from green to blue to purple to black as the angle of view changes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 04mustangmystic03.jpeg (25.9 KB, 37 views)

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 10:01   #3 (permalink)

Re: 40th Anniversary Mustang and Special Cobra Mustang

The mystichrome paint is forsale at www.mystichrome.com for just 135 a pint.....! I bought some and put it on my wifes Camaro for racing stripes....the pics doesn't do the color justice though, its awesome in person!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg car3.jpg (10.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg car5.jpg (10.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg car1.jpg (10.4 KB, 6 views)
mystichrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum