Anticipation... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2005, 20:12   #1 (permalink)
Old Ford Fan

Anticipation...

Finally got a GT on order :)

DORA recieved 7/26/05, keeping fingers crossed it gets serialized soon...should be about a month after that. Only been a few days and I'm already getting anxious...Basic ('deluxe') GT coupe, 5 speed manual in Vista Blue, black cloth interior, stock painted torq-thrust looking rims(my favorite for a mustang), only option is interior accent pkg that gets nicer steering wheel/shifter...

Still dreaming of cosmetics: wanna semi-gloss black the bodyside mouldings like on the v6 cars, the rear spoiler and taillamp panel...hopefully someone will come out with slats like the '69(rounded corners/not just bent aluminum)soon, eventually fill the sail panels/add 69 emblems like pic in the 'looky here' thread in here...its been nice not having a car payment the last couple years, but for the first time in my life, I think this one will actually be worth it :)
never thought I'd ever see a car I liked as much as a 69 fastback lookswise, with all the current drivetrain/suspension/brakes/mileage/corrosion protection of a 21st century car...cant wait!!!
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2005, 03:31   #2 (permalink)

Re: Anticipation...

You lucky ,lucky bastard. Something like that would cost us about $145,000 over here.
Enjoy and think of your poor country cousins down under.
nassi
nassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum