Ford Forums banner

Any times with the new edit yet?

14K views 85 replies 21 participants last post by  ozzyjim 
#1 ·
Hi all,
not sure if im in the right place but i havent seen any times lately and was wondering with all these edited cars getting round if anyones getting some good numbers?

Cheers
Jim

#52 ·
GTP-330 said:
Would be a pleasure steve. Make sure you keep me informed when you are comming.

I biult my place as an investment... but now i dont wanna leave the area lol.
Know worries mate, it will be very late this year, I have a few propetys here I have to work out what to do with, You know the Bob Carr Investmemt TAX we have here now, sort of changes your thinking about in investing in NSW !!

#53 ·
BAGTHO said:
Good to see you guys banding together

Thats what mates do.......

BAGTHO said:
Its obvious the fastest thing you own is your hand what a wan# :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :rofl: :rofl:

When you lose you turn to the only thing left....personnel attacks. You are certainly showing us all what class you have....

Cheers.

#54 ·
firefox7 said:
Thats what mates do.......

When you lose you turn to the only thing left....personnel attacks. You are certainly showing us all what class you have....

Cheers.
Look closely at the posts

I DIDN'T LOOSE

I CALLED STEVE OUT, HE EGNORED THE CHALLENGE & GOT PERSONAL.

YOU DECIDED TO HELP,

YOU BOTH LOST, ON BOTH COUNTS

I SAID PUT UP OR SHUT UP

NO ONE TOOK UP THE CHALLENGE, YOU BOTH SHOWED YOURE TRUE COLOURS. NOW IT TOO LATE !

:wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :priest: :priest:

#55 ·
BAGTHO said:
Look closely at the posts

I DIDN'T LOOSE

I CALLED STEVE OUT, HE EGNORED THE CHALLENGE & GOT PERSONAL.

YOU DECIDED TO HELP,

YOU BOTH LOST, ON BOTH COUNTS

I SAID PUT UP OR SHUT UP

NO ONE TOOK UP THE CHALLENGE, YOU BOTH SHOWED YOURE TRUE COLOURS. NOW IT TOO LATE !

:wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :priest: :priest:

Fair dinkum mate.....lol ....stop contadicting yourself....

1. Post 50..you quote me because I submitted a post at what sbutler said....nothing to do with me or YOU!!!

2. You mention WA...I never said nothing about you living in WA...again Post 50.

3. You never put up no challenge to me....only Sbutler....but post 54 includes me......what drugs are you on......roflmao.......

4. I posted a joke on post 40 about Vin...only cause you mention slips....which is BTW.. for homies and kids on P-Plates...me wonders which one of these you belong in....enlighten us.

5. I wasn't helping...Sbutler can handle himself quite nicely....I just made one non-insulting comment...again post 40....but he is a mate anyway.

6. Post 33.....you start this childish rubbish..:wank2:...by the ammount you have already posted so far.....your doing great....obviously you specialize in this practise.

7. I see no post here where steve got personnal.....you did...post 50...
" Its obvious the fastest thing you own is your hand what a wan#" I didn't start this yet you throw an insult at me....yer a legend.....lolol....

8. Post 54....Using the caps in yer post means you obviously done ya narna..:hy:..so we won..we were fishing for snapper...but hooked a Marlin Instead.:sparkles2

Cheers.

#56 ·
firefox7 said:
Fair dinkum mate.....lol ....stop contadicting yourself....

1. Post 50..you quote me because I submitted a post at what sbutler said....nothing to do with me or YOU!!!

2. You mention WA...I never said nothing about you living in WA...again Post 50.

3. You never put up no challenge to me....only Sbutler....but post 54 includes me......what drugs are you on......roflmao.......

4. I posted a joke on post 40 about Vin...only cause you mention slips....which is BTW.. for homies and kids on P-Plates...me wonders which one of these you belong in....enlighten us.

5. I wasn't helping...Sbutler can handle himself quite nicely....I just made one non-insulting comment...again post 40....but he is a mate anyway.

6. Post 33.....you start this childish rubbish..:wank2:...by the ammount you have already posted so far.....your doing great....obviously you specialize in this practise.

7. I see no post here where steve got personnal.....you did...post 50...
" Its obvious the fastest thing you own is your hand what a wan#" I didn't start this yet you throw an insult at me....yer a legend.....lolol....

8. Post 54....Using the caps in yer post means you obviously done ya narna..:hy:..so we won..we were fishing for snapper...but hooked a Marlin Instead.:sparkles2

Cheers.
I'll say it again

Steve made a comment, I agreed with part of it but stated my BA rabn as hard as his car with less mods. He didn't like that & I challleged him

you came to his rescue .

both of you lost, when Steve became personal & you backed him
When I decided to play you're game & get personal , you get all all high an mighty

The fact remains I called Steve out & you guys lost the plot.
you can try all you like to recover but we can all see the truth, no one took up the callenge

As I said was put up or Shut up. I have given you plenty of oportunity to take up the challenge.

Now its too late

you both lost , showing youre true colours you are caught hook line & sinker end of story.

I am not even going to bother wiping my boots on guys that don't have the guts to put there money where there mouth is .

every post you make now embarasses Ford owners.

its now too late for you to put up

:wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :hy:

#57 ·
What a lot of utter bulls%t !!!
BTW we thought you live in WA because thats what you have on your tag, or is that BS too?
FIREFOX leave it alone, this guy is like fighting with ya misses, there has to be a winner & a looser, and they always think they win!!!LOL

#58 ·
edited by sbutler... wrong thread......

#60 ·
BAGTHO, some time ago (August 2003) a different group were babbling on about how fast their turbos were and how a standard 6T would easily thrash a standard GT-P

I challanged them to race for $1000 cash. The only rules were the cars were FACTORY standard including wheels and tyres and the $1000 was produced in cash up front before the race.
No one wanted to play. They bullshited on for weeks but when it came to put up or shut up they wandered off in another direction.

That is the problem with the net, anyone can say anything without having thier bluff called.

Now you are having an animated dialog with the T3 twins who are renound net trolls at the best of times but betting the car is a bit over the top. I would not take on a hyundai in porsche in that situation, too much could go wrong and it is a bit much to loose if you had big brain fade , flat tyre, stalled, wrong gear or whatever.

Drop your bet to something a bit more realistic like $1000 or whatever and maybe, just maybe you will get a race.

You may end up losing $1000 but then you also may win.

Of course this would require your opponent to PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

#62 ·
Silver GT said:
so does all this crap mean that there are no times yet?
There has been a couple of times posted with edit in some different threads,but i think everyone has gone head down ass up until all the software and tuning ability is understood and they are happy to run the car and post the results.

Hey go and buy one ,put the standard capa tune in and get some results too post.

#63 ·
Silver GT said:
so does all this crap mean that there are no times yet?
I think you've got it, It might be a "pardon the punn" flash in the pan....

#64 ·
sbutler said:
I think you've got it, It might be a "pardon the punn" flash in the pan....
A flash in the pan it is not,std capa tunes out of the box have given great results for driveability,fuel economy,torque reduction solving,and all over better hp figures.

And as YOU know because youre so well informed it would seem,all the dealers are currently working on the finer points.

Give it time for FKUCS sake and stop harpin.

#65 ·
Who's Harpin ? don't think ive met him........

#66 ·
GT-P 738 said:
A flash in the pan it is not,std capa tunes out of the box have given great results for driveability,fuel economy,torque reduction solving,and all over better hp figures.

And as YOU know because youre so well informed it would seem,all the dealers are currently working on the finer points.

Give it time for FKUCS sake and stop harpin.

yes....but still no times.....

I wont get one until I see some results posted

#68 ·
Silver GT said:
yes....but still no times.....

I wont get one until I see some results posted
Understandiblly so ,but its just some people that sit bak on there asses,criticising the shit out of everything(bcause they dont own one BA).

Anyway you will be impressed when you do get one.

#72 ·
Fordhead said:
Yer , you've met him . Its your right hand . :wank2:
Great comeback!!LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.