Buying from overseas companies. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2003, 03:43   #1 (permalink)
Still Dazed and Confused

Buying from overseas companies.

This question goes out to all the Aussie Mustang nuts, who have bought stuff from overseas, and vice versa.

I'm looking to buy a rear quarter panel (and then some)for my 67 Mustang from Californian Mustang. I've done a sh*tload of searching specially for this part, and they have the best prices around.

However, I'm one of those sceptical bastards who doesn't trust the internet for purchases, that cost alot, going to overseas companies, to never see again.

i'm just interested to as whether anyone over here (or vice versa) has had any experiences with buying stuff from overseas via the internet. I would feel better if everyone has had luck with this, but also would like to hear from those that haven't.

Thanks heaps for taking the time to listen to my dribble.
Cheers

If there's commotion coming from the passenger seat, and nothing but earth going round and round outside the windows,.......then everything is not as it seems!

The only time you have too much fuel, is when you're on fire!
rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2003, 12:43   #2 (permalink)
Mustang Owner

Re: Buying from overseas companies.

Rossi,

All my Mustang stuff has been brought from Capital Classics in the ACT. They have a website and I think it is www.capitalclassics.cyberone.com.au/ Mark Dixon the guy who runs it is a pretty good guy to talk to.

You could also wander over to www.justmustangs.com.au and ask the guys on the forum there.

The only stuff I have ever brought on the net from the states is golf clubs and DVD's.

Owns
66 Silver Frost Mustang 289 Windsor
71 XY GS Fairmont in Bronze Wine 302 Windsor
92 EB XR8 302 Windsor

Sure do love those Windsors

Last edited by 66_mustang; 09-05-2003 at 12:45.
66_mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum