could eat this 1 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2004, 10:22   #1 (permalink)

Tongue could eat this 1

http://66.139.75.240/photos-after.html

Old 10-21-2004, 13:24   #2 (permalink)

Re: could eat this 1

Great looking 67 fastback. It's got a nice clean hot rod look.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 18:17   #3 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Very nice. Your 428 is a beast though dodge.
Old 10-21-2004, 18:39   #4 (permalink)
Ford Appreciation Society

The Ebay mustang was on Discovery Channel recently... Managed to catch it at work!
Old 10-21-2004, 19:11   #5 (permalink)

beast is not the word, it drifts sideways at 60 miles per hour, and if ur a aussie cop reading this , go suck eggs im in LA USA
Old 10-21-2004, 19:12   #6 (permalink)

i have shreaded the rear tires in the two weeks ive been driving it
Old 10-21-2004, 20:45   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge
beast is not the word, it drifts sideways at 60 miles per hour, and if ur a aussie cop reading this , go suck eggs im in LA USA
What if a cop in LA reads this ? Are you enjoying yourself in Southern Cali. ?

My next Ford.....
Old 10-21-2004, 21:54   #8 (permalink)

if ur a cop in LA i have some donuts on the pasenger seat.
Old 10-22-2004, 16:30   #9 (permalink)

eBay Motors Auctions FastForward Fastback Show Car
Proceeds to benefit ASE and Charity Cars

Motor Trend

After touring the country this past year, the FastForward Fastback - a project car designed to pay tribute to the Mustang - will be auctioned off during the 2004 Specialty Equipment Manufacturing Show to benefit automotive charities.

This unique project car, designed by legendary builder Troy Trepanier, takes the classic look of the beloved Ford Mustang Fastback and combines it with styling cues and modifications borrowed from Ford's 2005 concept Mustang. Following its debut at SEMA last year, the FastForward Fastback has been on display at a variety of car shows across the country.

The FastForward Fastback auction goes live Monday, October 25 and closes on Thursday, November 4 at 2 p.m. Those interested in bidding may now pre-qualify for the auction at www.ebay.com/fastforwardfastback.

Every month, nearly 10 million people visit eBay Motors, and every two seconds another part or accessory is sold there. In 2003, the company set out to spread the good word about this amazing automotive marketplace by building a project car, the FastForward Fastback. The eBay Motors team and Primedia commissioned Trepanier and his shop, Rad Rides by Troy in Illinois, to update the vehicle's style with body, paint and interior modifications to completely rethink the power and road-holding capabilities of this soon-to-be modern classic.

Trepanier began the project by purchasing a 1967 Fastback on eBay Motors. Using major drive components, provided by Ford Racing, and a whole truck-load of parts and accessories actually found and bought on eBay Motors, the Fastforward Fastback was created in 18 weeks with 2800 manhours of labor.

"It's timely that the FastForward Fastback goes to auction as Ford launches the '05 Mustang," said Drew Lieberman, senior director, parts and other vehicles, "We've had a lot of interest in this car since we unveiled it and its sale is sure to help benefit these worthy automotive charities."

The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and its National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) and Charity Cars, a non-profit organization that donates refurbished vehicles to families in need, will receive all the proceeds from the FastForward Fastback auction.

"We are grateful to eBay Motors for this generous donation," said Ron Weiner, ASE president. "This gift in support of technician education demonstrates eBay Motor's commitment to the industry and consumers we serve by helping to ensure quality technical education for the young men and women who choose an automotive career."

My next Ford.....
Old 10-24-2004, 22:08   #10 (permalink)
Old Ford Fan

Awesome topnotch car for sure, personally I still dont care for the big chrome/lowered look...Still think cars look best with the wheel centered in the wheel arch, and a bit more rubber...aside from nit-picking the wheels/tires/stance, gotta agree it is a beauty.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum