Ford launches new Mustang race car - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2004, 13:50   #1 (permalink)

Ford launches new Mustang race car

Ford launches new Mustang race car

AUTOWEEK

If you plan to get into racing any time soon, Ford would like you to consider the new Mustang. Even as the new production car hits showrooms, Ford is getting ready to launch a race version, and is studying running it in Grand-Am as a factory effort.

Internally known as Boy Racer, the car is powered by a 5.0-liter crate engine producing 420 hp and 370 lb-ft of torque. Dan Davis, Ford's director of racing technology, said the Mustang racer is aimed at drivers interested in showroom stock-type series.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2004, 01:26   #2 (permalink)
Registered Abuser

Re: Ford launches new Mustang race car

That looks mean. If these will be limited in production, they'll quickly become collectible (the Boss 302 of the new millennium).

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum