Ford Mustang Leaking - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 13:58   #1 (permalink)

mad Ford Mustang Leaking

I Own A 2006 Ford Mustang And It Came From Factory Not Seal On Passenger Side Of Car. In December 2008 It Had 2 Inches Of Water Standing In Floor Board. Took Car In For Repair And Found It Was Not Sealed From Factory. Now Since That Has Happen Now My Mustang Is Leaking Under Back Seat And In Trunk. My Warranty Runs Out 02/09/2009 And Ford Can't Find Leak And I Am Stuck With A Leaking Car. I Can't Understand Why Ford Want Help Me With This Problem And Why Ford Don't Care About Their Customers. The Main Ford Company Only Aloud The Dealer To Run Water Over My Car To Test It, But My Car Only Leaks When It Rains Hard And Wind Is Blowing. But Ford Want Help Me With This Problem And I Will Never Buy A Ford Again, Just Because The Way They Treat Their Customers. Has Any-one Else Had Same Problem And If So What Did Ford Do For You?
RickyTreadway is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 07:50   #2 (permalink)

Re: Ford Mustang Leaking

sure in came from factory that way/ sometimes dealers need a part for another cust car ,in a hurrie and instead of ordering one they take it off another car on there lot thats for sale. it gets forgotten about ,and the car gets sold now you have a problem.
i agree the dealer should fix it for free, and the water getting into your car will cause mildew ,they should cleen it with a shampoo machine ,and relpace the carpeting.
have someone spray the outside with a garden hose ,hard all over , not just run water aver it like dealers are told to do -rain never works that way.
and you sit in the car with a video cam if you have one and note where the water is coming in.
go to the dealer tell them you want it fixed if they dont, file a complaint with the better buisness bural, take them to small claims court, -most dealers dont have time for this, also there is a rule they get 3 attempts to fix it right or they buy back, then there stuck with it , good luck
keith28fykerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:19   #3 (permalink)

I've actually of a few seal problems when it comes to Mustangs, if you do a quick Google search, you'll see what I mean. I can't really offer any suggestion apart from kick and scream to get it re-sealed before your warranty runs out.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:58   #4 (permalink)

Check the trunk seal and see if it's installed correctly.
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum