Helloooo! Anyone here? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2001, 16:42   #1 (permalink)
Vintage Mustang Member

Smile Helloooo! Anyone here?

Does anyone read this board?
SuperDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2001, 17:59   #2 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

yep .What j00 been doin superdave.
Big Block Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 18:22   #3 (permalink)
Vintage Mustang Member

Smile

Great, that makes two of us! Actually, rather than "wrenchin'" today, I went fishing!
Old 11-16-2001, 20:58   #4 (permalink)
Classic Mustang Member

I have to admit I been doing a lot of that four letter word that begins with a "W" myself lately. But, hey it puts food on the table.

Seems to me at one time I was a little discourge about the output this forum had. It's closest competition has less members then here and yet places more threads then here. Even though most of them are (and I know I won't win friends over what I'm about to say next) inert (and yes someday I plan on re-upping after my self-imposed exile [don't ask]). Still it is conversation and to some degree some of it is interesting! So maybe a lot of it is in getting to know one another over time and since this board is relatively new.........

So, uhhh SuperDave & Big Block Ford what do you do for a living (for crying out loud got to start someplace)?:s5

68 Mustang Coupe...My Show Car. ............................
ZoNiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 08:25   #5 (permalink)
Vintage Mustang Member

Smile

We're up to three! I'm retired; 30 year career as a high school teacher and 10 years in public safety. I spin wrenches as a part-time "fun money" activity
Old 11-17-2001, 09:31   #6 (permalink)
mfp4073

What am I??? Chopped liver!!!
Old 11-17-2001, 13:42   #7 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by ZoNiE
I have to admit I been doing a lot of that four letter word that begins with a "W" myself lately.
Hehe That had me worried for a bit there ZoNiE. I think we have to talk about allsorts of everyday stuff to keep it interesting.
I used to be a Ford mechanic and now I am dairy farming. It is quite hard work but if I can aquire more land and build the business a little larger then I hope to afford fulltime emloyees and have a constant income without the workload.
Was the fishing any good dave. Lake or sea fishing.
Big Block Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 16:54   #8 (permalink)
Vintage Mustang Member

Smile

mfp4073: No, you're the moderator. I'm just trying to find out how many people read this board and, in the process, get some dialog going. Sometimes days will go by with no input. I don't know if the sponsors of this site advertise in Mustang publications but there needs to be more action. I was drawn here by a comment made on another forum.
Old 11-17-2001, 17:17   #9 (permalink)
shomom10

Smile

hi guys-I'm not sure what topic I'm in.kinda new at this forum stuff(and computers too for that matter). I was looking at the taurus sho site but not much going on there.I'm in louisiana it's only about 7:15 here
Old 11-17-2001, 21:45   #10 (permalink)
Classic Mustang Member

Whew! What a day. Just got home after attending a trophy show, one cruise and checking out another trophy show. My car won first place (in Mustang class) at the first show, the cruise was a bust and I was too late for the second show....otherwise.

Anywho, greetings everyone. A little about myself. Well, I'm older than dirt, drive what is in my signature (as well as my name). I'm a wild and crazy man by trade and when I settle down I take care of my own business doing custom residential design and drafting (oops can't forget the additions, mini-storages, etc, etc, etc and one more etc.) I've done some strange things in my life. But, more about that later....for now - ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

68 Mustang Coupe...My Show Car. ............................
ZoNiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum