How Much Do You Love The Mustang??? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 18:43   #1 (permalink)

Wink How Much Do You Love The Mustang???

Hey everyone my name is Adam I'm 20 years old and I'm new too this site. I just wanted to introduce myself...lol. I own a 1995 Mustang GT...nothing special. Now let me ask you something...How much do you love the mustang? If you want to know why I ask that please check out my video on too See....LOL.

Thanks For Looking...Here is the link to my blog, Do You have A Dream Car? I Do :)

Adam
GT500Freak89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2009, 12:54   #2 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Re: How Much Do You Love The Mustang???

Hi Adam and welcome to the forums. You are not alone in likeing the 2010 GT500. In fact I would say there are millions of people out there that would love one but only a few that will ever be lucky enough to own one.
Old 11-09-2009, 20:39   #3 (permalink)
Performance...all the way

Personaly, i dont really like any of the mustangs after the fox body era. just the way they look in general, and they seem to have alot of electrical problems. My all time favorite mustang is the 1969 Boss 302. That car is the shiz-nite.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:27   #4 (permalink)

I love the SN95 body style. I guess it is just that my first car was a 1993 1/2 LX and that was the first total body change in a long time. I remember the first time I saw the 94 Mustang and I just fell in love with it, settling for nothing else. I am still grateful to my parents for helping me purchase that car and I still have it. Now it is going though a V8 conversion and is totally tore apart at the moment but I will never let it go. I now have a 94 Yellow GT and have put about 3 yrs of modifications on it since I have owned it. They are both my babies. I will never get rid of them, just keep adding to them and making them stronger. MUSTANGS aren't a hobby they are a Lifestyle
nikstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 20:07   #5 (permalink)
canuck

I prefer the current (2005+ style). My dads '91 LX 5.0L hatch was quite the machine in it's day for the price. Purchased new and moderately abused with minimal repair costs. Headroom suffered, but the removable sunroof was nice. Modifications were also a plenty and it was before OBDII came into effect.

At least the GT500 can be had as a go fast, factory warrantied machine. Still, if I had to pony up that kind of dough I'd opt to get a much better balanced Corvette, even more so for longer freeway slogs.

As much as I like the current cars, I'd opt to find an earlier 90's in half decent shape first. I should buy a new one, take it to a coach builder and tell them to add a third row so I can dump the SUV. Just think, a 22' long Mustang, boasting a V8 with V6 like performance weighting it at 4500lbs that can seat seven. Each door is also ten feet long. ick.
'99 Taurus 3.0L 2V Vulcan 145hp; 154,300m - Traded
Amsoil in all vehicles!
360ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum