Ford Forums banner

How Much Do You Love The Mustang???

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  360ci 
#1 ·
Hey everyone my name is Adam I'm 20 years old and I'm new too this site. I just wanted to introduce myself...lol. I own a 1995 Mustang GT...nothing special. Now let me ask you something...How much do you love the mustang? If you want to know why I ask that please check out my video on too See....LOL.

Thanks For Looking...Here is the link to my blog, Do You have A Dream Car? I Do :)

Adam

#3 ·
Personaly, i dont really like any of the mustangs after the fox body era. just the way they look in general, and they seem to have alot of electrical problems. My all time favorite mustang is the 1969 Boss 302. That car is the shiz-nite.:bowd:

#4 ·
I love the SN95 body style. I guess it is just that my first car was a 1993 1/2 LX and that was the first total body change in a long time. I remember the first time I saw the 94 Mustang and I just fell in love with it, settling for nothing else. I am still grateful to my parents for helping me purchase that car and I still have it. Now it is going though a V8 conversion and is totally tore apart at the moment but I will never let it go. I now have a 94 Yellow GT and have put about 3 yrs of modifications on it since I have owned it. They are both my babies. I will never get rid of them, just keep adding to them and making them stronger. MUSTANGS aren't a hobby they are a Lifestyle

#5 ·
I prefer the current (2005+ style). My dads '91 LX 5.0L hatch was quite the machine in it's day for the price. Purchased new and moderately abused with minimal repair costs. Headroom suffered, but the removable sunroof was nice. Modifications were also a plenty and it was before OBDII came into effect.

At least the GT500 can be had as a go fast, factory warrantied machine. Still, if I had to pony up that kind of dough I'd opt to get a much better balanced Corvette, even more so for longer freeway slogs.

As much as I like the current cars, I'd opt to find an earlier 90's in half decent shape first. I should buy a new one, take it to a coach builder and tell them to add a third row so I can dump the SUV. Just think, a 22' long Mustang, boasting a V8 with V6 like performance weighting it at 4500lbs that can seat seven. Each door is also ten feet long. ick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.