I am back... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2002, 16:37   #1 (permalink)
STANGPOWER.COM

I am back...

Hello all,

Some of you may remember me, I was a moderator when this site first opened. I have been busy with my own site, and now I hope to come back and share some knowledge.

The new site looks great!

Ian

WebMaster
STANGPOWER.COM
Owner "Project NOVI-AOD"
SCAT Enterprises 306, Forged internals, Paxton NOVI 1000, AFR 165 61CC, Lentech Street Terminator Plus, Trick Flow stage 1, Comp Cams Pro Magnum 1.6 roller rockers, Professional Products Upper and lower, Pro-M 75MM, Ford 36lb injectors, ACCUFAB throttle body, MAC Long tubes, Cat h-pipe, and cat-back, HPM Jr Mega Bites, Driveshaft loop, CC Plates. Steeda uppers. Kenny Brown Street cage, RJS 5 point belts.
Special thanks goes out to:
AFR , Muscle Motors , Jds Performance , Canadian Custom Fiberglass, Lentech Automatics, SCAT Enterprises, Kenny Brown, Accufab, and Comp Cams

Do you live in Ontario Canada? We are hosting a large event June 16, 2002, we invite all those interested to attend. It will be held at Shannonville Dragway. Please e-mail me for more info.

I recently visited Lentech Automatics for a complete tour, check out my site for all the pics!

For sale: HPM Caster camber plates, brand new, $150 shipped.

stangpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2002, 12:04   #2 (permalink)
mfp4073

Hey ian and welcome back! I don't remember you myself, but we have been busy since you have been gone. I think the board is growing at a nice comfortable pace. For a while I was replying to myself just so the posts would keep moving!! LOL:bs4:
Old 05-25-2002, 13:11   #3 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

welcome back.

I have checked out your site andit looks very nice. What are your plans with that site?

John
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 13:48   #4 (permalink)
STANGPOWER.COM

Hey guys,

Thanks for the compliments on the site.

There are a few plans for it, more features, ect..

I am also planning on making it more into a online magazine, more articles reviews, and test drives.

In the near future I want to open a online store and sell some parts. As you know running a website can be very expensive, it would be nice to make the site pay for itself.

Ian

WebMaster
STANGPOWER.COM
Owner "Project NOVI-AOD"
SCAT Enterprises 306, Forged internals, Paxton NOVI 1000, AFR 165 61CC, Lentech Street Terminator Plus, Trick Flow stage 1, Comp Cams Pro Magnum 1.6 roller rockers, Professional Products Upper and lower, Pro-M 75MM, Ford 36lb injectors, ACCUFAB throttle body, MAC Long tubes, Cat h-pipe, and cat-back, HPM Jr Mega Bites, Driveshaft loop, CC Plates. Steeda uppers. Kenny Brown Street cage, RJS 5 point belts.
AFR , Muscle Motors , Jds Performance , Canadian Custom Fiberglass, Lentech Automatics, SCAT Enterprises, Kenny Brown, Accufab, and Comp Cams

Do you live in Ontario Canada? We are hosting a large event June 16, 2002, we invite all those interested to attend. It will be held at Shannonville Dragway. Please e-mail me for more info.

I recently visited Lentech Automatics for a complete tour, check out my site for all the pics!

Old 05-25-2002, 13:51   #5 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Yes i do know about the costs involved in running a site. I am also in the brain stages of setting up an online magazine for a wider market. It is a very time consuming deal.

Let me know if you need to get hooked up with some distributers. I am a warehouse distributer for many brands now including Ford Performance and Racing parts.
Old 05-25-2002, 13:54   #6 (permalink)
STANGPOWER.COM

Yes I would like to get in contact with you about distributors. I have a few contacts now, but they are all retail which means I cannot make the prices.

What is the URL of your new site?

Ian

WebMaster
STANGPOWER.COM
Owner "Project NOVI-AOD"

Old 05-25-2002, 14:30   #7 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

it is www.lssmotorsports.com still working on the site itself just have the front page.

you can email me and i canwork with you. i have some of my price lists made up now in acrobate reader.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum