Ford Forums banner

merica Mustang: interesting paint/graphics on this Mustang

2K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  jwko 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Definitely, I was playing on the notion that all Trump supporters are Merika, overly patriotic and hate all minorities haha.

Hows the inauguration going? I cant see it at the academy. The protests are getting old. The nation was split 50/50 on this so I can see a lot of displease with him winning but whats done is done.

#10 ·
I don't know how the coverage was on your end, but on Fox they had a shot of Hillary standing next to Bush 43 which got me tickled. She was turned to him and talk, talk, talk. I never saw him even look at her. He was looking everywhere but at her and would gesture, yeah, yeah. What I really wanted to see was Bill standing under an umbrella. That would have made my day.

I really had a uneasy feeling about today. I figured if something was going to happen today would have been the day.

#11 ·
Seen that with George W :grin2: You could see how she hated being there despite the fake smiles , great !! .Good to see him acknowledge his Scottish heritage with the choir wearing tartan scarves and using both the Bible that his mother gave him in 1955, and the President Abraham Lincoln bible used in 1861 when being sworn in and taking the oath . Great to see the Obama mob gone , always thought Joe Biden looked like a lounge lizard .

#13 ·
As far as the nation being split, it wasn't as close with Reagan for his first term, but the left was just as vicious, but his success gave him a landslide in 84. Success will always win over spin. If the Don can keep the wind in his sails and put more money in the middle classes pockets, the screaming from the left will be just noise.

#14 ·
But his twitter/tweets/insults has to stop. Time to be Presidential! Plus, I would guess could be a security risk by way of being able to track his location and also put his device (phone, data, calls, text & emails) security in at risk. If someone can come up with Hillary's ""white-washed"" deleted emails they can for sure find a a way in through a free twitter app. Just my opinion.

#22 ·
If my wife is not talking face to face , she is on the phone or Twitter or Facebook or texting .She never stops yapping , usually crap .If she doesn't talk to someone in any form for an hour or less she is like a junky going cold turkey . Occasionally she even talks in her sleep !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.