Modern muscle goes to Europe... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 08:46   #1 (permalink)

Modern muscle goes to Europe...

Modern Muscle School Drive: 3 modern Pony across Europe: an idea

who think that's a good idea, who can give it some support..? :)
I’m huge Muscle cars fan, I writing an articles about Muscle Machines to polish Classicauto magazine.
Modern Muscle Cars movement is also something that many people was waiting for a long time and I’m really happy they arrived..at last...
There’s a plan in my mind that I belive might be interesting for Ford, GM, and Chrysler as well…. I’m curious if You have the same in Your mind…
It’s just a concept/idea that can be developed into sth real…here we go:

I’m thinking, how about a little trip across Europe next summer with three modern Muscle – Pony Cars(I’m thinking 2009/2010 models of Camaro, Mustang and Challenger)!
To visit the biggest European cities, an important autoshows and American cars gatherings (like Vasteras, Komoron…etc….)
(I know that Dodge made same European tour this year with it’s Challenger ‘2008).

In every country 3 other journalist would take care of cars and drive them across their country to the border to leave them for 3 journalist from next country…That is a great opportunity for journalist to have a time with the cars/test them, and maybe to write comparishion review. (Local dealers and press would be informed and will take care of proper marketing and PR, they can help to prepare an interesting event..)

Route: (For example):

Start *
London – Paris – Barcelona – (Lion) – Geneva – Rome – Venice – Budapest – Viena – (Polland: Krakow or Warsaw or Wroclaw) – Prague – Berlin – Kopenhagen – Stockholm – (Scandynavia loves MC) – Amsterdam – London
* Finish

It’s almost 20 cities mentioned here, so it sounds like 3 – 4 weeks journey.
The other option might be joining some race across Europe like for example: Gumball 3000 Rally (it’s quite a big event…)

I think that idea might be great if it come into life. It’s, I belive, not such a complicated project and it can be done with a little help from local car dealers and jurnalists. I think it’ll have a huge impact on european petrolheads..it’ll educate about Golden Age of Muscle Cars.. it can bring profits to producers and clients and it might be great fun as well....

With pleasure I’ll hear from You, what do You think about such an idea.., Maybe this kind of plan is in progress..? 
I could try to prepare a plan/ a scenario of such event…contact some journalists..
Bye,
Ernest Z.
stanczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum