For Moffat and Mustang fans - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2001, 23:57   #1 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

For Moffat and Mustang fans

Christmas has come early for Australia's motoring, motorsport and memorabilia fans with the launch of the first official model of Allan Moffat's legendary Trans-Am Mustang.
The ultimate Christmas gift for any motor racing or car enthusiast, Moffat himself commissioned the production of this beautifully-detailed limited-edition 1/18th scale model of his favourite car.

Moffat's Boss 302 Mustang hit Australia's tracks with a bang over 30 years ago, winning 101 times from 157 starts, and turning itself into arguably the most famous car in the history of motorsport in this country.

With Moffat personally overseeing every aspect of its production, the new Trans-Am Mustang model is beautifully detailed inside and out according to his exacting specifications.

"People with a passion for motorsport and an eye for the finest of detail will really appreciate this model," Allan Moffat said.

"The Trans-Am Mustang meant more to me than any other car in my career, so I wanted to make sure that this model was authentic down to the very last detail and worthy of the car and its success."

Moffat's Trans-Am Mustang model features opening doors and bonnet that reveal brilliantly authentic racing interior and engine bay, while the bodywork and paint depict the car in its original and most famous guise.

And it comes complete with a signed certificate of authenticity, in a box that details the car's full history in words and some very rare pictures.

The Allan Moffat Trans-Am Mustang costs $299 (inc. GST) plus $13 postage and handling. To order call Hot Memorabilia on (03) 9818 1688.
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2001, 16:17   #2 (permalink)
In a blue Galaxy

damn 299bucks is a bit steap. Damn it rules though. Will it be sold in shops or only on order?
O.F.R #12
1999 AU XR8
14.594 @ 94.40mph
152.2RWKW (APS dyno)
Switchable Shift Kit, K&N panel filter, Lukey straight thru mufflers, momo gear and steer,
DBA slotted rotors/Bendix ultimate pads (front), Pioneer MP3 head unit and BA XR carpet mats.

Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 16:33   #3 (permalink)

Thumbs up This would be good to have as well...

BIANTE 1/18 DJ XE 84 BATHURST

http://au.page.sold.yahoo.com/au/auction/510353732

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 16:39   #4 (permalink)

Thumbs up Another one....

Same car, different seller.

http://au.page.sold.yahoo.com/au/auc...aucview=search

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Old 12-06-2001, 13:57   #5 (permalink)

You can order the Moffatt Mustang from Gateway Models in Brisbane, same price $299 and with free freight (world wide)!

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Old 08-24-2008, 08:37   #6 (permalink)

next generation Mustang?..Modern Muscle

I'm jurnalist from Europe...
I'm writing a series of aricles about Muscle cars..
now is the time to write sth about Modern Muscle..
can You recomand me some articles where I can find sth about this..

for example; definition of Modern Muscle:
1)Chrysler 300 SRT8 , Jeep SRT8 are Muscle cars? (for me Yes: big, powerfull V8 , and attitude (image) of that cars Jeep SRT8 is a Killer :)!
2)WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF Muscle cars:
for how long it will last..Firebird 2018 -the last Muscle car?...
...Hybrid Muscle..because of gas - prices?
I'm affraid that gas bussines alone will kill muscle...soon !...which i s the thing I hate most in economy (kill the spirit and free thinking :)

very interesting is also to speculate what retro-Muscle will come next..if..any more than three Pony cars we have allready....

still theres no classic midsize retro- muscle cars interpretations..
I think Pontiac should make GTO, there 'll be probably no next Firebird (because of Camaro) ,
Cherolet can bring back proper Impala, Chevelle, ..or Monte carlo SS - nicelly done it could be a hit !
Chrysler has to rework Charger, because now it's a production joke (although as a Police car it looks Good ! :)
It wold be nice to see modern Roadrunner (like for example: great Michael Leonhard concept),
Barracuda which is my favourite but it has I belive less chance bigcome back,....
Ford seems to be so glad with it's Mustang....to forgot about Torino...mercury cyclon. is waiting.??
I really wish GM , FORD and CHRYSLER a good weather (golden age) with Muscle car realease..it's what they should do ..! ..and do it fast before acountants , greenpease lobbies ..and gas prices will kill the phenomena..

so what do You thinkabout this topics....?
please, if You can sugest some articles , some thoughts, I'll be greatefull

ernest z.
ernwopr@wp.pl

Now I'm working in dealership withe second-hand cars, selling luxury cars from America, but it's not enough.., I would like to come to US and have a closer look to modern muscle.:)
stanczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum