My White Trash Pic - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2001, 11:38   #1 (permalink)
xtonkax

My White Trash Pic

Working on a better picture setting. I was in a hurry when I took this shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mustang.jpg (59.0 KB, 122 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2001, 13:50   #2 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Looking good although the pic is a bit dark for me to see it properly
Big Block Ford is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 16:03   #3 (permalink)
In Too Deep...

Thumbs up

Still, you can tell it is a bad ass car. Did you just buy it?? If so, if you don't mind me asking... How much was it? I am looking for one like my icon.
:bhrmmm2:__:crazy3:__ :bs3:
__
____
Wade Buchanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 17:37   #4 (permalink)
xtonkax

roll

Bought it August 29th. Probably didn't get the best deal. I paid 17,700. It was a couple grand less than what they were asking. Even if I did get screwed, I have no regrets! It is entirely too much fun.
Old 11-04-2001, 17:59   #5 (permalink)
In Too Deep...

Thumbs up OMG!!

You got a good deal dude!! I can't find one for that price in Evansville Indiana!! No one will drop the prices at all either!! They all say **** like... $23k firm. Where do you live and where did you buy it!?? :s5
__
____
Old 11-04-2001, 18:24   #6 (permalink)
xtonkax

Utah. I found it using AutoTrader. Searched within a 200 mile radius. They change all the time, and don't stay long when they're GT's.

I e-mailed them about it... they called me that night. I basically told them that I didn't NEED a Mustang. I WANTED a Mustang. He claims his boss yelled at him because he had someone ready to pay 19. I told him his boss would get over it.

Now, 23k... I thought you were going for used? Seems steep for a used vehicle. Try the end of the month, or better yet, the end of the year. They tend to make better deals then. Good luck!
Old 11-04-2001, 18:30   #7 (permalink)
In Too Deep...

I guess I will end up waiting until the end of the year when I get my drivers license... Then I can mod the car over the summer. I'm going to go look at a 00' dark Blue GT tomorrow, but I think they are asking around $21-23. It has about 20k miles on it.

I might get it if I can work the price down a little bit. Then I can save up money and get some stuff for it...

I know if I waited until the end of the year there would be a new model car out that I wanted more... and the price would be the same as a 00' GT now... So I figure might as well look for one.
__
____
Old 11-04-2001, 18:40   #8 (permalink)
xtonkax

mad Dang dealers

NADA puts a 2000 GT fully loaded at 18,800 with 20,000 miles. I'd have to raise the BS flag there. Brand new Mustangs retail at 24. Methinks something smells in Evansville.
Old 11-04-2001, 18:51   #9 (permalink)
In Too Deep...

:s2: NOT ANYMORE!!! MY DAD KNOWS A GUY THAT WORKS AT THE PLACE SELLING A 99' SVT COBRA FOR $19,995 AND HE SAID HE WILL GIVE IT TO US FOR $18,995!!! MY DAD'S GOT CONNECTIONS :s5 We are gonna go test drive it tomorrow and if I like it... ITS MINE!! :s2:

PRAY FOR ME!! A 15 yr old with a 99' Cobra :s3

* Photo Included! * Has Warranty! * This late model two door vehicle includes Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Driver's Seat, Cassette Player, Premium Sound System, Reclining Seats, and Power Lumbar Seat(s).

Features

Limited Slip Differential; 5 MPH Bumpers; CFC-Free Air Conditioning; Custom Wheels; Driver Depowered Air Bag; Front Fog Lights; Front Shoulder Seatbelts; Passenger Depowered Air Bag; Power Door Locks; Rear Defroster; Rear Shoulder Seatbelts; Tilt Steering Wheel; Air Conditioning; Power Steering; Power Brakes; Power Door Locks; Power Windows; Cassette Player; Gauge Cluster; Clock; Trip Odometer; Tachometer; Air Conditioning; Tilt Steering Wheel; Cruise Control; Tinted Glass; Interval Wipers; Rear Defroster; Remote Trunk Lid; Driver Side Airbag; Console; Carpeting; Vanity Mirror; Day-Night Lever; Front Bucket Seats; Reclining Seats; Security System; Power Drivers Seat; Courtesy Lights; Leather Upholstery; Power Lumbar Seats; CD Player; Anti-Lock Breaking System; Passenger Side Airbag; Premium Sound System; Dual Remote Mirrors; Traction Control; Theft Deterrent System;

:) My dad just went to sleep caus he was tired of me asking him questions about it... :s5
__
____
Old 11-04-2001, 19:16   #10 (permalink)
In Too Deep...

Insurance

If I were to buy the SVT Cobra, the insurance might kill me... I am looking into that now... Does anyone know where I could get info on stuff like that?
__
____
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum