New to Owning a Mustang - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-19-09, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
New to Owning a Mustang

Hello all, I just purchased a 2007 Mustang. I was wondering if there are any specific threads I should look at about upgrading my Mustang. I was also wondering if there was a Middle Tennessee Mustang Club.

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-21-09, 05:21 PM
Re: New to Owning a Mustang

You can search this site for threads in regards to modifications. If you want to purchase parts directly check out Summit Racing - High Performance Car and Truck Parts | 800-230-3030 as they'll have hundreds of items available to make your ride unique. If you want performance parts, more or less engine bolt ons, is a good place and depending what the item is, can be less expensive than Summit Racing.

When I had my transport down in LaVergne TN last year I noticed some 'Stangs were hanging out across from the TA truck stop off JP Hennessey Dr. Not sure if it was a local meet but I'd do a search in Google and you'll probably get lots of info

'11 Ram Quad Cab 4x4 SXT 5.7L HEMI (stock); 48,500m
'06 Pontiac G6 GT 3.5L 220hp; 64,000m
'12 Chrysler 200 Limited 3.6L 283hp; 28,000m
'99 Taurus 3.0L 2V Vulcan 145hp; 154,300m - Traded
Amsoil in all vehicles!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-09, 11:42 AM

there are a bunch of guys on that have heavily modded newer stangs.they could help you or give you advice.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-16-09, 07:17 PM

Check out or There is alot of info on those sites. From an earlier post, I read you have the standard V6 model. There are specific sections for the '05 and up 4.0 (V6) cars. For the club go to the Mustang Club of America website. I'm sure you'll find club info. there.
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts