Next generation Mustang 2010?...Modern Muscle debate.. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 08:32   #1 (permalink)

Next generation Mustang 2010?...Modern Muscle debate..

2010 Ford should refresh Mustang...?
I've heard about 340 Hp EcoBoost engine, and 330 Hp for GT version , that will take engine from Bullit Mustang...
it will stand against great looking and mechanicly better Camaro , or Hemi Challenger...

I also have a request:.....

I'm jurnalist from Europe...
I'm writing a series of aricles about Muscle cars..
now is the time to write sth about Modern Muscle..
can You recomand me some articles where I can find sth about this..

for example; definition of Modern Muscle:
1)Chrysler 300 SRT8 , Jeep SRT8 are Muscle cars? (for me Yes: big, powerfull V8 , and attitude (image) of that cars Jeep SRT8 is a Killer :)!
2)WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF Muscle cars:
for how long it will last..Firebird 2018 -the last Muscle car?...
...Hybrid Muscle..because of gas - prices?
I'm affraid that gas bussines alone will kill muscle...soon !...which i s the thing I hate most in economy (kill the spirit and free thinking :)

very interesting is also to speculate what retro-Muscle will come next..if..any more than three Pony cars we have allready....

still theres no classic midsize retro- muscle cars interpretations..
I think Pontiac should make GTO, there 'll be probably no next Firebird (because of Camaro) ,
Cherolet can bring back proper Impala, Chevelle, ..or Monte carlo SS - nicelly done it could be a hit !
Chrysler has to rework Charger, because now it's a production joke (although as a Police car it looks Good ! :)
It wold be nice to see modern Roadrunner (like for example: great Michael Leonhard concept),
Barracuda which is my favourite but it has I belive less chance bigcome back,....
Ford seems to be so glad with it's Mustang....to forgot about Torino...mercury cyclon. is waiting.??
I really wish GM , FORD and CHRYSLER a good weather (golden age) with Muscle car realease..it's what they should do ..! ..and do it fast before acountants , greenpease lobbies ..and gas prices will kill the phenomena..

so what do You thinkabout this topics....?
please, if You can sugest some articles , some thoughts, I'll be greatefull

ernest z.
ernwopr@wp.pl

Now I'm working in dealership withe second-hand cars, selling luxury cars from America, but it's not enough.., I would like to come to US and have a closer look to modern muscle.:)
stanczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum