Searching for history - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 05:50   #1 (permalink)

Searching for history

Hello @all,

I´m new here and I want to introduce myself. My name is Thomas and I life in southern Germany. I have bought an early Mustang, year 1968, that was imported through a local dealer from Los Angeles. Now I´m searching for the history of the car, but unfortunately I can not trace the former owner of it. Maybe anyone of you does know him? His name is Lee Sherman, S Holt Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034. I have written a letter to him, but did not get a reply. Then I have asked a buisness partner from the US to trace him, but the only thing he found out is that Mr. Sherman does not life at this address any more... The VIN of the car is 8R01X171616.

If anyone would have some information about the car I would be glad, if he could help me.

Thank you,
and sorry for my bad english

Thomas
-Pony- is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum