Ford Forums banner

turn signals

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  countryboy1985 
#1 ·
my turn signals arent working i replased the flashers and the bulbs even the switch why wont they work they work with the emergensy switch on i have an 85 ford mustang gt fox body i need help with this

#2 ·
well if my calculations are correct, umkay. it sounds to me like you got yourself a rusted niggarachi switch. umkay, now what cha need to do umkay, is :driver: and than :beerbottl and than :shh::peepee:. umkay, than get a new niggarachi switch. And it should work. cuase the calculations are exeeding the municpal extent of the biothermal reactor, and the osmosis are letting rubbish through the cell membrane. umkay

#3 ·
A better description would make it easier to help you. Did you have power to the switch when you replaced it? Have you at least checked fuses? Why would you replace the bulbs if they were working with the emergency flashers? Do the lights come on, but don't flash?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.