Ford Forums banner

WEBSITE - MustangSpecs.com

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ford4v429 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Just finished adding some touches to my website, http://www.mustangspecs.com, and would like you to check it out and give me soom feedback. I will make daily updates, so please bookmark! Thanks, and give me some feedback, anything is appreciated!

#2 ·
Neat site- GREAT JOB!
Espesially like the 'bullitt' car's story. Saw that movie when I was six or seven, and ever since, the fastback mustangs were 'it' for me. Back in '82 a dealer in Rittman Ohio had Boss429 # KK1311, and was only asking $8,500 for it...at only 18 years old, the banks laughed at me when I tried to get a loan...it was red-kinda cheap race car paint job, 14,000 miles, looked original except aftermarket air cleaner, aluminum slot mags, air shocks,and slapper bars...I still think about that car often, and wonder whatever happened to it...I did get to sit in it and fire it up, probably closest I'll ever get to another hemi mustang...anyway, ended up with a plain jane 302-2v fastback, which I've had since 83.
Too bad the Bullitt car owner dont offer to let Ford to show it at one of the auto shows- that one car, and that movie probably sold more fords than all their commercials combined...would be nice for it to actually be seen again in public.
Cool job on your site-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.