What makes You Love your mustang? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Mustang Forum This forum is for the discussion of all Ford Mustang models, including the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible and Ford Mustang Coupe and all older/classic models and submodels.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2001, 12:58   #1 (permalink)
Mustang GT Owner

What makes You Love your mustang?

What makes you love your mustang..what are the perks in having one..yes this was covered at stangnet...but i figured this is a new board with new views on things. =)

-Paul
Blackmagicgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2001, 11:12   #2 (permalink)
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez

let me see. i am on my 3rd mustang and they all had their pros and cons.

my first was a 1966 gt coupe. 289 hipo, interior decor group, c4. this car was cherry. quick acceleration, great handling, classic body lines. the only thing i didn't like was that the original owner painted the car some form of charcoal grey. it was originally emberglo.

my second is a 1966 coupe. swapped the tired '64 289 with the '66 289 from the above vehicle. car has some battle scars (thanks dad), but it's maroon w/black interior. i'm restoring it to gt specs, including the interior decor group and a center console. this car had few options (day/night rear view mirror, seat belt warning light, remote mirror), but it was a manual transmission and i wanted one! this car has power to spare! :s5

my most recent acquisition is a 2001 cobra coupe. 4.6L DOHC, leather interior, 5-speed tremec 3650 transmission. totally sweet car. fastest 4x4 i've ever driven. it's got some nice lines and i love the color.

and that's about it.
Old 12-16-2001, 21:21   #3 (permalink)
Mustang Cobra Member

When I bought my 95 Cobra, I was only going to use it for Drag Racing. Even though it was a Cobra, it looked liked anyother mustang painted white except for the Cobra Emblems. No one really looked twice.

I decided to add some Stripes, along with what turned out to be an add-on a week. But what a car it out to be. It's Fast and Pretty.

I get lots of attention. After I published my web-site, about 3 weeks later, I was selected for 2 different on-line Magazines as "Mustang of the Month". I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. If you think about how many Mustang Web-sites there are and how many Photos of Mustangs there are on the web I really consider it a Real Honor.

I love to drive the SSSNAKE. I love the sound at idle and at Max Boost the Flowmaster do what they do best. I'll never sell the SSSNAKE. All ready promised to my 6 yr old Grandson.

SSSNAKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mustang roundup.jpg (27.4 KB, 47 views)
SSSNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 20:47   #4 (permalink)

What makes you love your Mustang

I love all mustangs because they're American Icons! If you even say the word "Mustang", ears perk up! I love my particular Mustang because its different than all the rest. How different?, you may ask? Well, I've never seen another one quite like mine in person. It's a 1979 Cobra, complete with graphics on the hood, and doors. Currently, it's undergoing a FULL restoration and the body and interior is complete. The drivetrain will be next. If your interested in seeing some pictures of it, download "The Complete 79-86 Mustang Site". It's in the photo gallery, under the '79's. Thanks.
Hissing Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 08:04   #5 (permalink)
Mustang/Cougar Member

Is this the site you are refering to?
Bobnoxious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 14:23   #6 (permalink)

cool

Yes it is.
Hissing Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Mustang Forum