2003 Ford focus. Driver Side Back tire - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Focus Forum Forum for the discussion of the Ford Focus

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2005, 14:01   #1 (permalink)
Jeramy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
2003 Ford focus. Driver Side Back tire

I have 2003 Ford Focus that is eating the back tire, The car has been
back to ford over and over, new sets of tires where put on, Ford will
not do any more work on my 2003 Ford Focus, Under warrty, here is my e
mail.. myfordfocus_focus AT @ AT yahoo.com please feel free to send
info, if you have any. or Give me your e mail and i will keep you up
to date with it.

Thankís

--
Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request
Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-Focus...ict108488.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=506972
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-22-2005, 09:02   #2 (permalink)
John R Cambron
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 2003 Ford focus. Driver Side Back tire



Jeramy wrote:
>
> I have 2003 Ford Focus that is eating the back tire, The car has been
> back to ford over and over, new sets of tires where put on, Ford will
> not do any more work on my 2003 Ford Focus, Under warrty, here is my e
> mail.. myfordfocus_focus AT @ AT yahoo.com please feel free to send
> info, if you have any. or Give me your e mail and i will keep you up
> to date with it.
>
> Thankís


Take the car to a reputable tire dealer that has the proper
equipment to do wheel alignments. Have them do a four wheel
alignment on the car.

I had the similar problem with the factory tires on my 2003 ZX3.
Replaced the tires and had a proper four wheel alignment done.
Have not had problem sense. Car has 187,000 mile on it and is
running on the third set of tires.

--
John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 02:01   #3 (permalink)
Jeramy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Re: 2003 Ford focus. Driver Side Back tire

"John R Cambron" wrote:
> Jeramy wrote:
> >
> > I have 2003 Ford Focus that is eating the back tire, The car

> has been
> > back to ford over and over, new sets of tires where put on,

> Ford will
> > not do any more work on my 2003 Ford Focus, Under warrty,

> here is my e
> > mail.. myfordfocus_focus AT @ AT yahoo.com please feel free to send
> > info, if you have any. or Give me your e mail and i will

> keep you up
> > to date with it.
> >
> > Thankís

>
> Take the car to a reputable tire dealer that has the proper
> equipment to do wheel alignments. Have them do a four wheel
> alignment on the car.
>
> I had the similar problem with the factory tires on my 2003
> ZX3.
> Replaced the tires and had a proper four wheel alignment done.
> Have not had problem sense. Car has 187,000 mile on it and is
> running on the third set of tires.
>
> --
> John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.


Thanks for the info, but i have done that, at this time Ford is trying
to get out of repairing my focus, at this time they are trying to
chang the camber on the back left, After spending alote of time on the
phone, Ford has one more chance to repair my car, before itís going
back, Will keep you guys up to date.


Thanks

--
Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request
Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-Focus...ict108488.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=514934
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 10:01   #4 (permalink)
Fuddzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 2003 Ford focus. Driver Side Back tire

Jeramy wrote:
> "John R Cambron" wrote:
> > Jeramy wrote:
> > >
> > > I have 2003 Ford Focus that is eating the back tire, The car

> > has been
> > > back to ford over and over, new sets of tires where put on,

> > Ford will
> > > not do any more work on my 2003 Ford Focus, Under warrty,

> > here is my e
> > > mail.. myfordfocus_focus AT @ AT yahoo.com please feel free to send
> > > info, if you have any. or Give me your e mail and i will

> > keep you up
> > > to date with it.


Hi John

I also have had trouble with my 2003 Ford Focus ZX5 tires.They keep
saying that they cannot control the camber !!!!

Please stay in touch (and or forward emails to me
(chilecom@accesscommREMOVE.ca) Of course remove the "REMOVE"

Thanks
Fud
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:46.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.