Ford Forums banner

Dfocus

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  DFOCUS 
#1 ·
Hi everyone thought I'd say hi just letting you know that soon i'll have some pics of my focus going up soon but here's a little info on my focus. It's a 2003 1.8 cl focus sedan ink blue it has custom made 17x7 napier rims a 2.5 inch exaust system lowered 2 inches with king springs it has a pioneer indash dvd player with 4 6x9 speakers and a jplx 300w amp it also has a fully adjustable rear wing strobe lights neons vinyls blitz filter and puts out about 120rwkw at the wheels the pics will be up soon so watch out for them see ya later

#4 ·
I haven't had a rear wheel coversion done yet it was a spelling mistake all though I'm looking at getting a V8 conversion done but the cost invovled is about $60,000 so that'll have to wait in the mean time I'm looking at getting some bolt on parts (underdrive pulley pod filter and bigger fuel injectors ) for the focus maybe even a 5oo hp turbo kit when it becomes avalible

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.