Ford Forums banner

focus 3000km check up

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  whippet_zetec 
#1 ·
had my focus in for its 3000 km service today i had a few little things to complain about there seems to be a rattle in the passanger front piller
and the brakes sometimes give a loud squeeking sound when breaking at low speeds.

To my suprise the dealer said the windscreen needs to be replaced to stop the rattle (next week). The brakes were just full of dust from bedding in which he said was totally normal so i guess we will see how we go
apart from that the car is brillant, and in the big picture i'm a fussy barstard anyway

happy new year to all

#2 ·
We're all fussy!!!!! That's why we're enthusiasts. But glad to hear it is otherwise running like a swiss watch... or a German car :wnc:

#4 ·
had the same thing with the brakes on my focus, more of a brushing sound out of them til I took it back and got them to give the brakes a good clean....are all good now though, had no probs since with the brakes.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.