focus on faggots lmfao - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Focus Forum Forum for the discussion of the Ford Focus

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2005, 21:02   #1 (permalink)
eltonisafaggot13@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
focus on faggots lmfao

On 5 Jul 2005 19:39:47 -0700, NoOption5L@aol.com wrote:

>alicecooperrules12@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On 5 Jul 2005 17:56:27 -0700, NoOption5L@aol.com wrote:

>
>> >As some of you may have noticed, my family added a Focus ZX3 to our
>> >stable. While I'm not a fan of FWD, I have always liked the styling of
>> >the Focus, especially the little ZX3 hatch. When it came time for a
>> >little commuter, I just had to take a look/drive. Well, I quickly
>> >found out why it made Car & Driver's 10 Best list 5 years in a row.
>> >The Focus is one fun little car! It handles extremely well, and the
>> >steering is so direct it feels like a go-cart. So if you find yourself
>> >in the market for a fun little run-about, take a serious look at a
>> >Focus. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

>
>> you are sure a retard
>> take a GOOD look in that ford employee parking lot
>> ya wont see a tech drive one

>
>> i would not drive it hard either
>> front halfshaft bearings are not that great and get noisey really
>> quick
>> rear wheel bearings are FOCKED and have had tsb after tsb after
>> recall after recall
>> front brakes and rotors wont last ya 20000 km

>
>> struts creak and dont forget the shock abosorber recall

>
>> yup ya did good pat

>
>Hurc,
>
>You know the drill. Blow me.
>
>Patrick
>'93 Cobra
>'03 Focus ZX3


told ya focus is for fags
lmfao
h
u
r
c
a
s
t


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-15-2005, 18:02   #2 (permalink)
EADGBE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: focus on faggots lmfao


Wait a minute, something's wrong here...

You KNOW that he will tell you to blow him when you say stupid, rude
things to him...

But you STILL say stupid, rude things to him...

Which means that you KNOW that you will be told to blow him and you
don't seem to mind, because you still bother him...

Doesn't this make YOU a fag, too?

You are SUCH A RETARD.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 22:02   #3 (permalink)
NoOption5L@aol.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: focus on faggots lmfao

EADGBE wrote:
> Wait a minute, something's wrong here...


> You KNOW that he will tell you to blow him when you say stupid, rude
> things to him...


> But you STILL say stupid, rude things to him...


> Which means that you KNOW that you will be told to blow him and you
> don't seem to mind, because you still bother him...


> Doesn't this make YOU a fag, too?


> You are SUCH A RETARD.


> LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hurc is my bitch. Right, Hurc?

Patrick
'93 Cobra

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 05:01   #4 (permalink)
yahoolaigan@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: focus on faggots lmfao

On 15 Jul 2005 17:47:12 -0700, "EADGBE" <hwbosshoss@aol.com> wrote:

>
>Wait a minute, something's wrong here...
>
>You KNOW that he will tell you to blow him when you say stupid, rude
>things to him...
>
>But you STILL say stupid, rude things to him...
>
>Which means that you KNOW that you will be told to blow him and you
>don't seem to mind, because you still bother him...
>
>Doesn't this make YOU a fag, too?
>
>You are SUCH A RETARD.
>
>LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


just because patrick sucks ny dick does not make me gay

h
u
r
c

a
s
tr

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:02   #5 (permalink)
EADGBE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: focus on faggots lmfao



yahoolaigan@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> just because patrick sucks ny dick does not make me gay
>
> h
> u
> r
> c
>
> a
> s
> tr


So you expect me to believe you are not gay...even though you get other
men to ask you for blow jobs and you now admit that you ALLOW men to
give YOU blow jobs, too?

Sorry, but your gayness becomes more obvious with every post you make!

I'll stop teasing you...I am sure you're as macho as any one of those
guys in the Village People!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:02   #6 (permalink)
yahoolaigan@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: focus on faggots lmfao

On 16 Jul 2005 06:20:25 -0700, "EADGBE" <hwbosshoss@aol.com> wrote:

>
>
>yahoolaigan@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> just because patrick sucks ny dick does not make me gay
>>
>> h
>> u
>> r
>> c
>>
>> a
>> s
>> tr

>
>So you expect me to believe you are not gay...even though you get other
>men to ask you for blow jobs and you now admit that you ALLOW men to
>give YOU blow jobs, too?


pat like my taste

how about you?


h
u
r
c
a
s
t

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 10:01   #7 (permalink)
EADGBE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: focus on faggots lmfao



yahoolaigan@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> pat like my taste
>
> how about you?
>


I knew it was just a matter of time before you started getting horny
for me, too.

Thanks but no thanks. I like women!

(You should try a woman sometime. You might like it...assuming one
would have you).

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:53.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.