Focus Help!!!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Focus Forum Forum for the discussion of the Ford Focus

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2005, 14:13   #1 (permalink)

Focus Help!!!!

I Have a 03 zx3 and you can tell it has the power but it feels like its trying to go and something stops it, also 4th gear dosent pull well after 100 mph, Dose any 1 recomend any power mods to help this problem?, I am working on a low budget so im lookin for some thing under the 400 range for now hopfully i will beable to get it turbod around x-mas.
ZzeTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2005, 17:16   #2 (permalink)
David boghossian

Re: Focus Help!!!!

have a look at the infocus motorsports website the have heaps of bolt on mods also if u want check out my car too
DFOCUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 19:47   #3 (permalink)

Exclamation Re: Focus Help!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzeTec
I Have a 03 zx3 and you can tell it has the power but it feels like its trying to go and something stops it, also 4th gear dosent pull well after 100 mph, Dose any 1 recomend any power mods to help this problem?, I am working on a low budget so im lookin for some thing under the 400 range for now hopfully i will beable to get it turbod around x-mas.

hey, if you dont have an air intake ( cold air intake ) in your car, get it. It will increase about 10hp, or more depends on how much you want to spend. The air intake, will get air, and make your car run easier. ive done that to mine, and it feels like its sucking all the friction in, and converting it to hp. If not consult someone that specializez in focuses. if you want ill get u a guy that knows focuses inside - out.
cya
focusprw89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 17:41   #4 (permalink)
I hate ricers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFOCUS
have a look at the infocus motorsports website the have heaps of bolt on mods also if u want check out my car too

what is the website for infocus? I wouldn't mind checking them out.

never2low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 21:59   #5 (permalink)

as far as intakes go, i spent prolly near 400 and i got a AEM cold air, and its doing well. also if u could pick up some headers that will make a big difference, the stock ones restrict soo much!
02Zx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum