Ford Forums banner

Focus Help!!!!

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  02Zx5 
#1 ·
I Have a 03 zx3 and you can tell it has the power but it feels like its trying to go and something stops it, also 4th gear dosent pull well after 100 mph, Dose any 1 recomend any power mods to help this problem?, I am working on a low budget so im lookin for some thing under the 400 range for now hopfully i will beable to get it turbod around x-mas.

#4 ·
ZzeTec said:
I Have a 03 zx3 and you can tell it has the power but it feels like its trying to go and something stops it, also 4th gear dosent pull well after 100 mph, Dose any 1 recomend any power mods to help this problem?, I am working on a low budget so im lookin for some thing under the 400 range for now hopfully i will beable to get it turbod around x-mas.

hey, if you dont have an air intake ( cold air intake ) in your car, get it. It will increase about 10hp, or more depends on how much you want to spend. The air intake, will get air, and make your car run easier. ive done that to mine, and it feels like its sucking all the friction in, and converting it to hp. If not consult someone that specializez in focuses. if you want ill get u a guy that knows focuses inside - out.
cya

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.