Machine Silver Zetec Club - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Focus Forum Forum for the discussion of the Ford Focus

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2003, 03:05   #1 (permalink)

Machine Silver Zetec Club

Hey guys

Just thought I'd drop by and let you know that you're not the only ones with this great lttle car!

Just had mine lowered to, about 2" all round. Makes the world of difference to the looks and tightens up the body roll a bit to. I thought it was on rails before, now it's even better!

Had mine about 2 months now and besides a couple of minor gripes (like the windows only operating when the engine is on) am really happy with it.
gxl 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2003, 04:41   #2 (permalink)
Focus user

yay for machine silver! heh heh. did you get the 3dr or 5dr? great cars eh. lucky we're all in different states otherwise i wouldn't have a very original car would i! i like having something not many people have yet. go the focus!!

If trees could scream...would we be so cavalier in cutting them down?
.....maybe.....if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
Kymera4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 05:58   #3 (permalink)
RACE

Re: Machine Silver Zetec Club

Great stuff. Now how about some pics guys? We need more Focus piccies!
Old 08-20-2003, 06:16   #4 (permalink)
Ford Europe Wannabe

yeah what RATT said

By the way i hope to be joining the club in the future
TurboDOHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 06:29   #5 (permalink)
Focus user

yeah...show us some pics man!!! oh wait....you mean me......right....ok then. heh heh. once i get hold of a digital camera to use i'll get some pics for ya....hmmm...guess id better wash it again then

If trees could scream...would we be so cavalier in cutting them down?
.....maybe.....if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
Kymera4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 05:53   #6 (permalink)
Corner Hugger

Heeel Yeah Baby!!!!!

All hail the bloody awesome Machine Silver Zetec. It's not only the colour they use in all the Focus Advertisements but they also use the 3 door!!!! Ford's Focus of choice... mine too. Only reason i didn't get 4 drs, didn't want to pay for my passengers lol. Lazy pricks can get in through the door, just bend over a bit more!!!!!

For pics of my baby but not including my ST170 side indicator lenses and orange bulbs which weren't installed at the time($30 the lot from any Ford dealer and look HEAPS better) just check out this link to focusfanatics.com I recommend joining, it's a HUGE HUGE forum and you'll find out almost all you know. We need more Aussies. The How TO library will shortly include my own guide submitted on how to replace and install the side indicators.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/t...TOPIC_ID=11226

By the way, has anyone ever seen the Europe only colour, Magnum Grey?? If you thought Machine Silver was hot, then MAgnum Grey will make you scream with joy. It's darker and richer, but still REALLY sexy!!

European Ford Owners Club - Southern Region President

Zetec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 05:55   #7 (permalink)
Corner Hugger

Sydney owners??

Any Sydney Machine Silver owners out there?

Old 08-24-2003, 05:59   #8 (permalink)
Corner Hugger

FFOC of AUS

by the way (talk about being a post whore!!!) the Ford Focus Owners Club of Australia is currently getting closer by the day. I'll let y'all know if and when it gets going. If not then I'll start my own just before Christmas. Check out www.infocusmotorsport.com.au for details on Aussie modification. It's currently a bit limited but building up. Met the guy, he's a champ and the Zfocus concept car is simply stunning. He's negotiating the Focus club as we speak. Stay tuned for more details. But definitely if we all get a Focus network up and running then we can stay in touch for the near future, get a track day group going so we can all post some times and turn up to a group track day for a discounted price. THAT would be fun.

Old 08-24-2003, 17:48   #9 (permalink)
Corner Hugger

mad Machine Silver rocks

Turbo, if you don't get Machine silver then you're doing yourself an injustice. They're serioiusly gorgeous. I just wish the base models didn't come in Silver!!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2003, 18:49   #10 (permalink)
Ford Europe Wannabe

Trust me..machine silver all the way for me too!
TurboDOHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum