MOD... FORD FOUCS :) :checkit: HIDS, EXHAUST, DASHBOARD LIGHTS! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Focus Forum Forum for the discussion of the Ford Focus

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 20:56   #1 (permalink)
red02focus

MOD... FORD FOUCS :) :checkit: HIDS, EXHAUST, DASHBOARD LIGHTS!

hello everbody im a lol i got a 02 red foucs, my first car n i love it dearly, tho i want to do a couple of things to it, first off does anyone know where i can get red HID lights to go with my car? ive tried looking but i dont wanna get ripped off i want something legit anyone recommend? it would help! 2nd! i was to put an exhaust on my car dont know what to go for yet but any opinions would be great at last but not LEAST! my dashboard lights i think are DULL! i like to go to night drives and my dahsboard lights arent as exciting, is there anyway way to change the colors? right now green n little red is whats on there, im looking for red and white or blue and red, if you have done it post pics! il post a pic of my ride! thanks guys hope to hear comments....

red02focus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2009, 08:34   #2 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor

Re: MOD... FORD FOUCS :) :checkit: HIDS, EXHAUST, DASHBOARD LIGHTS!

Quote:
first off does anyone know where i can get red HID lights to go with my car?
Never seen a HID taillight kit before, so you'd pretty much have to engineer one from scratch. Ford did have a factory HID option for the headlights; if you want a set of lights that are actually good to see by rather than for bragging rights and blinding oncoming traffic, that's going to be what you want to use.

On the gauge color, I believe it's built into the gauge faces but I'm pretty sure I have seen a kit to swap the faces out.
Matt Cramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 15:50   #3 (permalink)

Garage

Here are the sites I get all my mod ideas from.
focusfanatics.com
focaljet.com
Everything youwant to know about a Focus and more. When I bought mine I didn't know anything about them. I just like the way the Focus looks. The upgrades are more than you'd ever think.
Terryxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 17:09   #4 (permalink)
red02focus

thanks for the help guys :)
red02focus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:22   #5 (permalink)

I'm on focusfanatics and fj...most of the guys on there are cool and will help a fellow modder out
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum