Ford Forums banner

My NEW Zetec badge...

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  whippet_zetec 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I was rightly sick of my Focus Zetec 3 door looking like an ordinary CL from behind, the only thing differentiating it was the chrome tipped pipe. It has a 2.0 badge but any base model with the auto tranny also has a 2.0. So I went down to Ford and bought me another Zetec badge (there are already 2, one on each door just in front of the black bump strip but nothing on the boot) and put it below the 2.0. Looks much better now!!!!! Check it out...

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1285

#3 ·
hmmm...not a bad idea....but not one to copy....i think i'll get a "not a cl" badge. heh heh

#5 ·
hey dude you still have a 1.8 Zetec so be proud that we're sharing our engine names with you.... biiiiiiiaaatch

#7 ·
was thinking about getting the straight line "ZETEC" badge from the new Fiesta and putting that on the boot under the 2.0 badge......its in the same chrome style but different font to the side zetec badges.

#8 ·
Wouldn't work for two reasons...

It's smaller and would look tiny unfortunately.

On the Fiesta it's ALL chrome, where as the Focus one has black edges like the other badges on the car "fOCUS", "2.0" and "Zetec" in scroll. I stuck to the Focus Zetec badge and it looks great. I don't recommend the ZETEC badge off the Fiesta.

#9 ·
yeah, didnt know that the fiesta badge didnt have the black outline like the focus badges. (hadnt looked at a badge in the flesh, only via a pic)....might have to reasses my thoughts there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.