Need a mechanics guide or repair manual for 2002 Ford Focus - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Focus Forum Forum for the discussion of the Ford Focus

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2005, 23:01   #1 (permalink)
troy005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Need a mechanics guide or repair manual for 2002 Ford Focus

I am a woman that needs assistance. I don't have much money. However, I am
having electrical problems with my car and it is down at the moment. I
need to research the problem but I can't afford to purchase a repair
guide. Can anyone out there help me.

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-15-2005, 23:01   #2 (permalink)
troy005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Need a mechanics guide updated response address

my email address is sandjenn@comcast.net.

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 07:01   #3 (permalink)
Sandy Nuts
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Need a mechanics guide or repair manual for 2002 Ford Focus


"troy005" <johnson8809@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:d94b1d3291878da81d2c91f48352547a@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...
>I am a woman that needs assistance. I don't have much money. However, I am
> having electrical problems with my car and it is down at the moment. I
> need to research the problem but I can't afford to purchase a repair
> guide. Can anyone out there help me.


Well what kind of car is it? What year was it made? What size engine does it
have and what fuel does it use?

What's the problem too...


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 08:01   #4 (permalink)
Chris Whelan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Need a mechanics guide or repair manual for 2002 Ford Focus

Sandy Nuts wrote:

>
> "troy005" <johnson8809@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:d94b1d3291878da81d2c91f48352547a@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...
>>I am a woman that needs assistance. I don't have much money. However, I am
>> having electrical problems with my car and it is down at the moment. I
>> need to research the problem but I can't afford to purchase a repair
>> guide. Can anyone out there help me.

>


> Well what kind of car is it?


The clue is in the ng title...

> What year was it made?


The subject says 2002...

> What size engine does
> it have and what fuel does it use?


Assuming the OP is from the left-hand side of the pond, it won't be a
diesel...


> What's the problem too...


Electrical. :-)

Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 12:01   #5 (permalink)
Sandy Nuts
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Need a mechanics guide or repair manual for 2002 Ford Focus


"Chris Whelan" <cawhelan@prejudicentlworld.com> wrote in message
news:Q5Wof.23391$8v6.3066@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net...

>> Well what kind of car is it?

>
> The clue is in the ng title...
>
>> What year was it made?

>
> The subject says 2002...
>
>> What size engine does
>> it have and what fuel does it use?

>
> Assuming the OP is from the left-hand side of the pond, it won't be a
> diesel...
>
>
>> What's the problem too...

>
> Electrical. :-)


LOL Bastard! I had posted that thinking it was in another group, and I
didn't see the rest of the post. I also thought I had cancelled the message.
Obviously not.....my bad <g>


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:09.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.