Ford Forums banner

New Focus

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Tza 
#1 ·
Just got the brochure for the new Focus due out late June. DOes anyone know if the "Blue Print" colour is the same as the discontinued Falcon colour?
It still has the blinkers on the left butthe new motor runs on regular unleaded. 2.L DUratec across the range. Anyone know if any performance models are inthe pipeline? I am guessing the Zetec alone will be around $30K which is the self-imposed limit of my salary package.

#3 ·
NOBOUNDARIES said:
No it is different, it is really that blue print, more blue
Ok, I get that you are saying it is a different colour, but the rest of your post is incoherent! (that means it doesnt make sense). I reckon the new Focus looks crap.

#6 ·
docjames said:
Anyone know when pricing comes out? I'm hanging out here. It'll need to be competetive with Golf and Astra.

BTW: The blueprint on the brochure looks different to me.
Golf does not appeal to me, very bland! They even have a 1.4L for sale her now, lol. The GTi is meant to be a stormer though. New Astra looks bloody awefull and very :gay: .
Both these cars AND the Focus have the blinkers on the wrong side.
I'm getting a manual Mazda SP23 with leather pack......:shh:

#7 · (Edited)
I hadn't heard about the 1.4 in the golf - are you sure you dont mean Polo or new Fox which they are talking about bringing in - slots under the polo in the range. The golf 1.6 was gutless enough on the test drive (me: floor it! Floor it! :zzz: She: I AM! I AM!)

The car is for my wife, so not worried about how the astra looks with me driving it - but she doenst really like it anyway, so we're unlikely to get one. I was thinking more generally about how ford will go selling a decent volume (i reckon they'd want to sell at least 1000/month vs 700 odd at the moment).

Personaly, i like left sided blinkers........... (had them in my mondeo previously and various other cars my family has owned)

Thanks for the link - i was hoping they'd release LX/Zetec prices soonish! I now recall seeing the 20990 for the base model.

#8 ·
Going on the approximate pricing of the current model, you would think the LX would be around the 24k price point, and the Zetec could be about 28k point. Ghia will probably slot in around 30-31.

The price drops a little, and comes with better everything, cant argue with that!

#9 ·
According to the terms and conditions on the win a new focus comp you'll get a Focus Zetec including on road costs for $29,500. We've put our names down at the local Ford dealer for a test drive and then we'll see how "Brochure Quote: Germanic" it really is and work out it if we'll replace them with Ford. Awww, Germanic sounds so much better than South African.

#10 ·
KJGH said:
According to the terms and conditions on the win a new focus comp you'll get a Focus Zetec including on road costs for $29,500. We've put our names down at the local Ford dealer for a test drive and then we'll see how "Brochure Quote: Germanic" it really is and work out it if we'll replace them with Ford. Awww, Germanic sounds so much better than South African.
Both countries have had more then their fair share of human rights violations.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.