SHAMELESS SPAM: Nearly new Focus bra on Ebay now. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Focus Forum Forum for the discussion of the Ford Focus

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2005, 23:03   #1 (permalink)
bbarkow@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SHAMELESS SPAM: Nearly new Focus bra on Ebay now.

I couldn't find an FAQ to see whether it was ok to post this, but it's
sort of on topic, I guess. I don't think this one fits the SVT, just
the garden-variety models.

Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-11-2005, 23:03   #2 (permalink)
Jim
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: SHAMELESS SPAM: Nearly new Focus bra on Ebay now.

<bbarkow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1109793500.055185.326940@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>I couldn't find an FAQ to see whether it was ok to post this, but it's
> sort of on topic, I guess. I don't think this one fits the SVT, just
> the garden-variety models.
>
> Thanks.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT
>


why would anyone want one of these??

lingerie for cars - whatever next :)


  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 23:03   #3 (permalink)
The Real Tom
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: SHAMELESS SPAM: Nearly new Focus bra on Ebay now.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:34:48 -0000, "Jim" <yeah@nothanks.com> wrote:

><bbarkow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:1109793500.055185.326940@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>>I couldn't find an FAQ to see whether it was ok to post this, but it's
>> sort of on topic, I guess. I don't think this one fits the SVT, just
>> the garden-variety models.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT
>>

>
>why would anyone want one of these??
>
>lingerie for cars - whatever next :)
>



Personally I like the bra-less look better.

:-P


later,

tom @ www.CarFleaMarket.com



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 23:03   #4 (permalink)
bbarkow@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: SHAMELESS SPAM: Nearly new Focus bra on Ebay now.

My wife does too....that's why I'm selling it.

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 23:03   #5 (permalink)
Michael Heiming
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: SHAMELESS SPAM: Nearly new Focus bra on Ebay now.

In alt.autos.ford.focus The Real Tom <Tom @ www.workathomeplans.com>:
> On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:34:48 -0000, "Jim" <yeah@nothanks.com> wrote:


>><bbarkow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>news:1109793500.055185.326940@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>>>I couldn't find an FAQ to see whether it was ok to post this, but it's
>>> sort of on topic, I guess. I don't think this one fits the SVT, just
>>> the garden-variety models.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT
>>>

>>
>>why would anyone want one of these??




>>lingerie for cars - whatever next :)



> Personally I like the bra-less look better.


Found the "spoiler", likely to add some extra fuel consumption in
addition to perhaps even reduced Vmax most amazing.

Are there really people out using something like this? With lots
of unpaved roads/etc it would make at least some sense.

--
Michael Heiming (X-PGP-Sig > GPG-Key ID: EDD27B94)
mail: echo zvpunry@urvzvat.qr | perl -pe 'y/a-z/n-za-m/'
#bofh excuse 167: excessive collisions & not enough packet
ambulances
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EU:New Ford Focus Vignale Concept reveals dual personality Stacy94PGT Ford Focus Forum 9 09-26-2004 16:11
EU:New Ford Focus family Stacy94PGT Ford Worldwide News 0 09-01-2004 08:21
2005 Focus: The First Salvo In Ford’s “year Of The Car” Product Blitz RPO83 Ford Worldwide News 0 12-05-2003 03:31
U.S.A.:Ford U.S. likely won't get new global compact car platform for Focus Stacy94PGT Ford Focus Forum 0 08-25-2003 06:59
All-new Ford Focus C-Max Stacy94PGT Ford Worldwide News 1 02-23-2003 20:58

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.