SWR Performance Camshafts and Racing 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifolds - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Focus Forum Forum for the discussion of the Ford Focus

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 04:48   #1 (permalink)

Arrow SWR Performance Camshafts and Racing 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifolds

Hi From SteveWyndhamRacing

Great site!I should have joined up long ago!

Introuction:
We have had an amazing response from Ford owners all over the world for our SWR performance camshafts and racing 4-2-1 exhaust manifolds! We have sent performance parts to such places as Brazil, Reunion Islands, UK, Mexico, Holland, Venezuela, etc.

I have been to busy developing the ST90 and ST120 conversion kits for the rocam 1300 and 1600 engines.

Now Available for the following models:
Ka
Fiesta MK5
Ikon
Bantam 2001 onwards

Coming Soon:
I am now busy developing performance kits for the 1400,1600 and 2000 MK6 Fiestas, which will be available shortly.

My Ford History:
I started racing a Ford Mondeo Cosworth in touring car racing for Team Ford Racing South Africa in 1995. I raced v8 Fords (600HP) in the 1996/97 Wesbank modified series. From 2000 onwards, Steve Wyndham Racing ran the Team Ford Racing in South Africa, manufacturing and preparing racing cars. Ford Falcon XR6 and Falcon XR8 as well as many Ford Fiesta/Ikon, Focus ST 170 and Fiesta 2007 ST.

I will be posting technical tips in the near future!
If anyone has any specific queries, I will try answer them where possible!
Looking at all the Ford forums around the world, it looks like the ST Owners Club SA is the most active.

I now have a new website Ford Cams | Branches | Intake Systems - Steve Wyndham Racing which is now up and running.

Looking forward to hearing from members.

Regards

Steve

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Focus Forum