check out the terms and conditions !! http://www.ford.com.au/newfocus/smooth/
FORD MOTOR COMPANY LTD "FOCUS ON SMOOTH" PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion, as well as their immediate families, are ineligible.
3. To enter, you must during the promotional period either:
a) Fully complete the official entry form and place it in the entry box at the Ford Focus stand at selected events held throughout Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia; OR
b) Log onto www.ford.com.au/newfocus
and enter your personal details as prompted; OR
c) SMS your first name and last name, along with the word 'Focus' to 19936287 (Victorian and South Australian residents must also include an alternative phone number in their SMS entry).
4. SMS entries charged at 55c including GST.
5. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, including but not limited to, techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
6. Multiple entries accepted.
7. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. Promotion commences 6am on 17/03/05 and entries close 5pm on 31/07/05 ('the promotional period'). The draw will take place at 1/3 Green Street, Brookvale, NSW 2100 on 01/08/05 at 12 noon. Winner will be notified by mail and their name will be published in The Australian on 31/08/05. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The first valid entry drawn will win a new Ford Focus Zetec valued at up to $29,500 including registration, compulsory insurance and on road costs.
10. Total prize value is up to $29,500. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary on 1/11/05 in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by that date, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). In the event that a winner is declared in this further draw, their name will be published in The Australian on 30/11/2005
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or website user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or website, software failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries and any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
14. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
15. The SMS entry mechanic is only open to consumers with a SMS compatible mobile phone connected to a service provider, which permits text messaging to the promotional SMS number. It is recommended that entrants check with their individual service provider in this regard.
16. SMS entries via the internet are not valid and will not be accepted.
17. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Focus on smooth database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter is Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited of 1735 Sydney Road, Campbellfield VIC 3061. A.B.N. 30 004 116 223
Authorised under NSW Permit No. TPL05/2270, Vic Permit No. 05/686, ACT Permit No. TP05/901, NT05/720, SAT05/779