Ford Forums banner

AUII XR6VCT Pics!

4K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  XLR8_2001 
#1 ·
Well finally I got my scanner working again so I have scanned some pics of the XR6. Should be able to upload some more pics in a few weeks as I plan to get a digital camera (Canon A20 looking good at the moment, anyone got any better suggestions) Anyhow here are the pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
I love white cars but vowed never to own another. I got so sick of cleaning them, (mind you Venom isn't the easiest to keep clean either) but don't they look great when they are cleaned!

I see a white one on the M2 nearly every day with premium plates, don't know if it's you or not.

#10 ·
Jamie XR6 said:
I love white cars but vowed never to own another. I got so sick of cleaning them, (mind you Venom isn't the easiest to keep clean either) but don't they look great when they are cleaned!

I see a white one on the M2 nearly every day with premium plates, don't know if it's you or not.
Yeah I think most of the colours in the XR range require plenty of cleaning. With the Black being the worst for sure:s6: Still whats the point of having a car if you don't get the pleasure of cleaning it every weekend!

Nah that wouldn't be me on the M2 as I live in the Northshore area.

#11 ·
XR6VCT said:
Well finally I got my scanner working again so I have scanned some pics of the XR6. Should be able to upload some more pics in a few weeks as I plan to get a digital camera (Canon A20 looking good at the moment, anyone got any better suggestions) Anyhow here are the pics.
Nice looking XR .... White does look good!!

Go with the Canon A20 .... we got one for Christmas and have been very happy with it .... very good quality pictures, and if I can use it .... anyone can!! :s5

#13 ·
Re: Re: AUII XR6VCT Pics!

Sierra said:

Nice looking XR .... White does look good!!

Go with the Canon A20 .... we got one for Christmas and have been very happy with it .... very good quality pictures, and if I can use it .... anyone can!! :s5
Excellent! (Mr Burns Voice) Have read some good stuff about that Canon so I will be looking at getting one within the next month or so.

#17 ·
Did you get your rims with the car?

I recently baught a 1999 Liquid Silver XR6 for my first car, however I was unable to afford extra frills like Tickford rims at the time. I have the S rims or XLS rims, which annoy the hell out of me. I was wondering what the cheapest way to score a set of S2 tickford rims is, through a legal avenue. Does anyone know what these go for? I am waiting for a reply from WheelKing.

Thanks

#18 ·
Hey AUBoy,

Yeah the rims came with the car. They upped the spec (around June 2001 I think) on the XR6 VCT to include the 17s from the XR8.

In regards to buying the rims it may help to post a message in the "The market". As some one in there may be able to help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.