Ford Forums banner

Check out my S2 FOCUS

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  heathsS2FOCUS 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone around the world,this is my ride here in Southern California,USA
Enjoy and let know what you think..peace
sorry go to next posts down..sorry im a newbie--for now:)

#9 ·
Thanks bros!! As for the bonnet its hand painted and hard to miss.With so many tuned fOCUS here in SO. CALIFORNIA mine really stands out good or bad I guess.Ill be repainting the car and the hood will go in the house on a wall for fun.
You know as for the kit, it being a MARTINI UK wide body do u wanks(is that a bad word or a good word?) have any info being from tour area.Love some info on it.I know it was made in 1999/2000. peace

#10 ·
Most of the people who have posted on this thread are from Australia - nowhere near the UK (in fact you would be closer than we are). We have only had the Focus here for about 12 months (that's one year), so I doubt these body kits have hit our shores yet.

As for the word "wanks", we prefer to use the term "wanker", and it's not such a good word to call someone (although it is supposedly true for 80% of males and 60% of females).

#11 ·
JC said:
Most of the people who have posted on this thread are from Australia - nowhere near the UK (in fact you would be closer than we are). We have only had the Focus here for about 12 months (that's one year), so I doubt these body kits have hit our shores yet.

As for the word "wanks", we prefer to use the term "wanker", and it's not such a good word to call someone (although it is supposedly true for 80% of males and 60% of females).
Whatssssss upppppp!!!! Australia!! Thats cool!! Ive known many and you guys have always been down.
Well as for the word "wanker" sounded kind of weird! sorrry bro

#12 ·
heathsS2FOCUS said:
You know as for the kit, it being a MARTINI UK wide body do u wanks(is that a bad word or a good word?) have any info being from tour area.
LMFAO! You've made my day!!

Nice Focus, BTW. I want one, too bad they're so expensive down here :( There are better alternatives for "bang for your buck" in my opinion (like I said, in Oz that is).

PS: Auto/Manual? What capacity is the engine?

#13 ·
XRated said:
LMFAO! You've made my day!!

Nice Focus, BTW. I want one, too bad they're so expensive down here :( There are better alternatives for "bang for your buck" in my opinion (like I said, in Oz that is).

PS: Auto/Manual? What capacity is the engine?
Thanks bro. Zetec 2.0 automatic Ford racing cam gears,pullys,wires.. bored throttle body,Gude Stinger cams,AEM intake,JBA headers,Borla exhaust,Hi-flow cat,Superchip ECU.HKS superflow filters, and a couple of secrets,etc dyno@July 16,2003 145 wheel H.P.
HnR cup kit,Falkins Z-205/40R16's
Hella projectors,APC smoked tails,APC side markers
NR gauges,Ford Monster Tach,Kaminari Sniper hood
comming soon:Ford Racing head package/new injectors/intake manifold
rebuilt tranny with stall,3 speed shifter, Martini wide body conversion w/rear beefed up.

#14 ·
OMG! that is the nastiest looking focus ive seen (nasty meaning good)....how much do they go for over there? and how much (if u dont mind) has everything costed u? might have to import one for me if its cheaper than here..............lemme know plz :sperm:

#15 ·
madwob said:
OMG! that is the nastiest looking focus ive seen (nasty meaning good)....how much do they go for over there? and how much (if u dont mind) has everything costed u? might have to import one for me if its cheaper than here..............lemme know plz :sperm:
Well were talking US dollars here but I picked it up new for 14,000. I've dropped close to $4000.00 with all the mods including the wide body kit.
The car is a blast to drive and if u wanna see American fOCUS's go here!!
http://www.focaljet.com/ :dj:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.