Ford Forums banner

EA - ED Pics - post yours....

73K views 677 replies 120 participants last post by  freewill07 
#1 ·
Heres a new category for pics

EA - ED pics....

Who wants to go first?

#4 ·
I also suggest this thread be moved to the showroom but here are some picks of my inprogress beasty plus my mates now written off ED

This is XR8XTC beasty (nice front bar)

my car with it's new (from the wreaked ed) mags

a dodgy photo shop of my car.

someone elses car (sorry can't remeber who)

Have a million more at home but that will do for now.

#6 ·
Here is mine, lucky the camera is crappy and you can't easily see all the dirt on it.

Completely stock until I can get some more money :bounce:

#12 ·
Great stuff guys!

carazy said:
sorry jack I couldn't remeber.
BTW those wheels look sweet.
XR sprint rims am I right?
hehe no dramas. Yeah they are basically Sprint wheels - but will look quite different soon if all goes to plan.

#13 ·
Jack's starting to tease us with all this little hints about his "plans" hehe sounds like you've got soem pretty hardcore ideas ahead of ya! Good stuff

So Jack, gone are the days when your mod list consisted of vacuuming your car, and buying the sikest bottle of nu finish available? hehehe

#14 ·
Martin,

In the pic of your car, theres a white e-series to the left of it (refelction of it on your car)

Do you know who's car it is, and what wheels it has on it - they look like simmons, very deep dished.

Reason im asking is it looks ok in the reflection, and im looking at putting a set of 17's on mine....

Thanks
9psi EB

#17 ·
9psi EB said:
Martin,

In the pic of your car, theres a white e-series to the left of it (refelction of it on your car)

Do you know who's car it is, and what wheels it has on it - they look like simmons, very deep dished.

Reason im asking is it looks ok in the reflection, and im looking at putting a set of 17's on mine....

Thanks
9psi EB
Yep. it's an EB XR8 with simmons mags. you can see a better pic of it below:
EB XR8

#23 ·
Guys, if anyone wants me to host pictures, just direct them to ilsa@alphalink.com.au.

Rmyers said:
Jack's starting to tease us with all this little hints about his "plans" hehe sounds like you've got soem pretty hardcore ideas ahead of ya! Good stuff

So Jack, gone are the days when your mod list consisted of vacuuming your car, and buying the sikest bottle of nu finish available? hehehe
hehe bloody cars. To think I was almost satisfied with my car when I bought it, snapped throttle cable, 3 speed, 2.77 diff, stock exterior and all. This is what I get for hanging around high-performance Commodore drivers. :sb:

#26 ·
Some extremely nice example of E-series cars guys :) I'm impressed. I'd post pics of my ED, but it's honestly not worth it. At the moment she is just the basic poverty pack with clear indicators (how original!) :p

Hey Jack - your car looks very straight. I'm interested to see what you "have in store" for it... How dark is that tint you have?

And Martin, that is one sweet car; one of the finest examples of an E-series car I've seen. Have you got any side pics so we can get a better shot at those rims?

Excellent cars guys, keep them coming!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.